• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. ep3petey

My white 2005 Impreza Sti **Fujitsubo exhaust update pg4**

I recently sold the Civic type R and have gone for a AWD Turbo, Not the fastest or the newest, but it sure is a minter, and I think quite a rare colour in this model. One previous owner, 8K on the clock. All previous documented history to back up the millage. Im very pleased so far. Here...
  2. ep3petey

ep3petey's Milano Type R

I have been around and about on this forum and civic type R owners for a while now and not really posted many photos of my civic, so thought it was about time I got some up. Ive had the car 18months, and obviously the thing has never missed a beat, best car I have ever owned. A fair few...
  3. ep3petey

My new Toda cat back exhaust with straight tail pipe

Sourced the system from Andy @ Vtec Direct for as good as prices get at the moment. Didn’t realise that the tail pipe was a 4" monster and if I had known this from the start then I would have been more hesitant to buy it. After fitting though it’s a different story, superb fit and imo it looks...
  4. ep3petey

K-pro base map needed for Toda mods on CTR

Was hoping to fit my Toda exhaust manifold and cat back system tomorrow as work shouldn’t be too busy due to it being bank holiday. As the Toda exhaust manifold will de-cat the car, I don’t want the mil light to illuminate or any error codes to occur. I should be getting a Map from Artech...
  5. ep3petey

Bridgestone potenza re070 for EP3?

Im in need of a full new set of tyres for the Civic, Im wanting to stay with the Bridgstone brand as they seem to be great quality but there seems to be little or no price difference between the RE050A and the RE070 tyres. Apart from the fact that the RE070 tyre only comes in a 225/45 in the...
  6. ep3petey

Both headlamps (Dip Beam) suddenly blown

While driving home today I noticed both my dip beam headlights were out, after closer inspection, no fuses were blown and both the dip beam relays were working. Looked at the bulbs an they were both blown, thought it was rather sudden and strange. Any one else had such a fault?
  7. ep3petey

Spoon magnetic drain bolts

I have a set, but which is for the engine and which is for the gearbox as one bolt has a long magnet and the other bolt has a short magnet!?
  8. ep3petey

Modified insurance on CTR at age of 23?!

I can insure my Ep3 fine as a standard car, last years premium was a little under £700. I want to fit Kpro, RBC intake, and exhaust modifications but I can find an insurance company that will give me a quote under £2000. Tried Sky, but they couldnt find a company, greenlight say they no longer...
Back