• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. VtecRob

Rocker cover painting

Im thinking of painting my rocker cover as mine is looking a little tatty now. I have seen that a couple of other people have done this and just wondered what type of paint they had used and where they had got hold of it. Cheers for any help Rob.
  2. VtecRob

Pending oil delivery

Just ordered some Silkolene pro-s 5w-40 from Opie oils for my CTR. I hope the price reflects the quality! Im sure it will though as a lot of people on here rave about the stuff. Its the first time i have looked forward to servicing a car of mine :lol:.
  3. VtecRob

exhaust manifolds

I have had a quick search round but come up empty so far. Is there currently an exhaust manifold on the market that can be used with the oem cat? Just thinking about the old emisions test when it comes round to mot time and i dont fancy changing the manifold every year just to get it through a...
  4. VtecRob

CH1 New Accord

has any one had a drive of the new accord? Was it any good?
  5. VtecRob

DC2 DB8 DC5 dc5 vs dc2

which of the two cars above is the better, i mean perfomance, handling and value for money wise? cheers Rob
  6. VtecRob

dc5 face lift and spec please

Can any one supply me with a picture of both the face lift and pre face lift dc5 as im looking to move toward the integra. also can you supply me with any diffrences in the spec and all so the diffrence between the B and C packs Cheers Rob
  7. VtecRob

new front brakes

I have just ordered a set of ebc turbo groove discs and a set of green stuff pads. Anyone tried this set up before? What did you reckon to them? Cheers for any feedback Rob.
  8. VtecRob

Engine warning lamp

I wonder if any one else has had this problem? I was driving home las night when my engine warning light came on and stayed on then after a while i took it for another short drive hoping it had cleared itself. It hadn't. Well this morning while dropping the missus off at work it cleared. But...
  9. VtecRob

350-400bhp

whats the best and safest way to attain the above figure on a ep3? also the cost of the required mods would be great too. Cheers Rob
  10. VtecRob

EP3 Workshop manual

Not sure if this is the correct area to place this so feel free to move it if you feel the need. Im looking for a copy of the official honda work shop manual for an EP3 seen quiet a few so called "official" manuals on ebay but im not really a big fan of that site so just wondered if any one...
  11. VtecRob

Built engine?

What exactly is ment by the term "built engine" ? does it mean the replacement of pistons, con rods, crank and other such items or is there more to it than that?
  12. VtecRob

DC sports manifold

Been thinking about spending some of my hard earned on a manifold. Now the toda and spoon are both out of my budget. So i have been thinking about a DC. I was just wondering if any one who has one can tell me if this would replace the magnex de-cat i already have and would i also be able to fit...
  13. VtecRob

JDM rear anti-roll bar

Does this item cause any noticable diffrence to the handling of the vehicle. Just ordered one for my car and was wondering about every one elses opinion. Cheers, Rob
  14. VtecRob

oil leak!!!!!

Had the wheels of the ctr today and on the o/s of the engine i found oil all over the timing chain cover and on the inner cv joint looks like its coming from around the oil filter but its not the filter seal itself as i had a good check that it was tight plus it seems to be coming from were the...
  15. VtecRob

Getting into track days

Whats the best way of getting into track days? who do u contact? what are the rules and regulations? what about track day insurance? all help is greatly appreciated
  16. VtecRob

vibration at 3000rpm

i recon the problem might be the tappets. as i have a sneaking feeling that the were not checked on the second service. so does any 1 have the exhaust and inlet valve clearance settings cheers for any feed back Rob
  17. VtecRob

Better Handling without lowering???

is it possible to do the above :?: :?: I know about the fast road setups and things like that which i was planning to do as soon as i get some cash put away for it. But is there any thing else i can do?
  18. VtecRob

Pollen filters

Does any 1 know if they are fitted only to CTR's with A/C?
  19. VtecRob

Clay V's Carbon fibre

is ther any reason why i couldnt use maguirs clay on my carbon bonet?
  20. VtecRob

superchargers?

I have heard that there are 2 main sc designs the first being th jackson racing and the other being the rotrex type. i was wondering witch 1 of the 2 is the better or the most prefered. I am definatly thinking that a sc is on the list for 1 of the fist mods after the waranty runs out so any feed...
  21. VtecRob

Kpro V's Waranty and repair/diagnostics

i know having a kpro ecu fitted to my 04 ctr would most definatly void any engine waranty claims i made. but does the kpro unit still give out hondas own fault codes on the diagnostic side? if not can it be read by a normal EOBDII code reader? also has any 1 who has had a kpro unit fitted had...
  22. VtecRob

Paint code Please

Does any one know the paint code for the standard alloy wheels on a face lift model ep3 ctr. mine need a little touching up after some slight contact with a kerb so just asking. cheers for any help.
  23. VtecRob

Camber and track

does any 1 have the correct settings for the front and rear camber and track on a 04 ctr. would also apreciate any 1 letting me know what the best settings would be on a lowered car. also the settings for the so called fast road set ups would be nice too. Thanks for any help Rob.
Back