• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Marshall-P

Best decal ever!

Maybe not but it did cheer me up after going to sainsburys :)
  2. Marshall-P

More Civic News from Frankfurt

Taken from Piston Heads With all the glitzy, exciting and above all fast metal (and carbon fibre) on display at this year's Frankfurt motor show, you'll probably forgive us for having not thus far covered the launch of a new Honda Civic.But while news of a new Civic doesn't really earn a place...
  3. Marshall-P

Thoughts and opinions on the HKS Silient Hi Power exhaust

Hi guys, I have not found much information on the HKS Silent Hi Power exhaust, obviously it is quite a quiet aftermarket system which is what i am looking for after the ear bleeding wonderfulness of a BC pro spec. however does anyone know much about the gains, HKS reckon it is not very...
  4. Marshall-P

Major problem ............. urgent help needed

Morning guys, I went out to start cleaning my engine bay and started by loosening the 10mm bolts for the spark plug cover, wasn't paying enough attention and started to undo one of the rocker cover nuts! By quarter of a turn I saw i was being a tool so tightened it back up, quarter of a turn...
  5. Marshall-P

DC Sports Manifold

Hi all, I wanted to get some opinions on the DC sports manifold for a DC5, good gains, build quality etc and will it fit to an OEM system for the time being. thanks.
  6. Marshall-P

DC2 DB8 DC5 Heat shield question?

I know that removing heat shields from the EP3 is not issue and does not cause problems under the car. Can the same be said for the heat shields under a DC5 specifically the one covering the cat? Thanks
  7. Marshall-P

Reseting a immobiliser on a 4th gen prelude

hi guys, friend of mine is currently stuck in the work car park as his OEM immobiliser wont disarm. He has a Cobra alarm but claims it is not hooked up to it? Any ideas? Thanks.
  8. Marshall-P

Fujitsubo rm01a For DC5 does it fit the OEM B-Pipe ??

hi all, Fujitsubo rm01a back box For DC5 does it fit the OEM B-Pipe?? Thanks.
  9. Marshall-P

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 Parcel Shelf Hangers and Clips?

Hi Guys, Does anyone know the part numbers for parcel shelf hangers and clips for a DC5? Thanks
  10. Marshall-P

Getting wax off black trim

hi all, I managed to get wax on my washer jets at the weekend and because the are slightly textured it has left a wite residue. Any ideas how to safely remove it??
  11. Marshall-P

DC2 DB8 DC5 OEM 6 CD changer issue.

Hi all, up until yesterday my CD player was working absolutely fine. Then for no reason it stops working but only partially, it still has power and lights all the buttons up however it will not turn on either radio, CD or MD. fortunately it decided to spit out all my CD's before dying :lol...
  12. Marshall-P

DC2 DB8 DC5 Side light recommendations

hi guys, i want to get some brighter LED side lights to replace my OEM ones in the teg have you any recommendations? thanks.
  13. Marshall-P

My DC5 Integra (C Pack) New Pictures!! Pg3 Mod list added Pg1

Hi all i picked this bad boy up on Saturday and thought i would share a few pics. You will have to excuse the dirt she picked a lot of grime up on the way back from the seller. This coming weekend i will get her up to my/TRO's required standards Initial Pictures: and one of the...
  14. Marshall-P

DC2 DB8 DC5 Back Windscreen Wiper for DC5

Hi guys, my back wiper is awful adn a would like to replace it, what size is it and what would you recommend as a replacement? Thanks in advance.
  15. Marshall-P

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 Workshop manual

Hi all, Where is the best place to get an electronic workshop manual for a DC5 Teg. There are some on fleabay but you never quite know what your getting. Can anyone recommend a seller or site? thanks.
  16. Marshall-P

DC2 DB8 DC5 What are the different colours you can get for the Integra?

Hi all, What are the standard colours that you can get for a DC5?
  17. Marshall-P

Where is the best place to buy grooved discs for a DC5?

hi guys i have looked in a lot of places and finding grooved discs for a DC5 is proving difficult any ideas?
  18. Marshall-P

Can you fix tears in Recaro bolsters?

this is located on the back bolster and the fabric has started to come away. can it be rectified without a new seat?
  19. Marshall-P

Buddy Club Pro Spec on a DC5??

Hi all, Does anyone know whether the BC pro spec that i got for my EP3 will fit on the DC5? thanks.
  20. Marshall-P

DC2 DB8 DC5 Is 70k too much mileage for purchasing a DC5?

i have been looking at several which are 60 - 70 K is this too many miles to consider buying?
  21. Marshall-P

Pic Request: Cosmic EP3 with Gloss Black OEM Wheels

Hi Guys, I want to get a refurb and spray done has anyone got any pictures of a Cosmic EP3 with Gloss Black OEM Wheels? Thanks in advance. :)
  22. Marshall-P

CTR SFS Coolant Hoses

Hi all, Do the SFS coolant hoses for the Civic EP3 fit a DC5? Thanks. :)
  23. Marshall-P

quick OEM brake question?

for the prem edition callipers were they red with white writing or red with silver writing? thanks. :)
  24. Marshall-P

Rota Attack alloys

Does anyone know whether these will these fit my CTR? SIZE - 17x7.5 JJ Thanks
  25. Marshall-P

Meguiars Scratch X

hi guys, has anyone used this and is it actually any good at getting rid of small scratches? Thanks.
  26. Marshall-P

JDM ARB from a DC5

Hi guys, will a rear ARB from a DC5 fit an EP3? Thanks.
  27. Marshall-P

Replacing ARB OEM bushes with up rated ones

Hi guys just a quick one. i have noticed whilst fitting my exhaust that my rear ARB bushes are fairly soft and looking worn, will i notice much of a difference if i get new poly ones such as energy? Thanks. :o
  28. Marshall-P

J's racing gold

Hi guys, does anyone know what paint number / code J's racing gold is? I need to do some colour coding :cool: Thanks. :D
  29. Marshall-P

Gaskets for BC pro spec

Hi guys, just wondering, does anyone know whether oem gaskets will fit a buddy club pro spec exhaust system? Thanks.
  30. Marshall-P

After market coolant hoses are they worth it?

Hi guys, Are hoses such as SFS and Do luck any better than the OEM hoses or is it just engine bling? This also applies to the air box hose. Thanks in advance.
  31. Marshall-P

Fan switches & Thermostats

Evening guys /girls, quick question does anyone have the aftermarket fan switches and thermostats supplied by buddy club, j's, mugen etc running in their cars? If so, would you recommend them and would they be best off with a map or not?
  32. Marshall-P

How do you fit energy engine mounts???

Afternoon all, I have two quick questions. Firstly how easy is it to fit energy engine mounts? Secondly do they come with decent instructions? :confused::confused::confused:
  33. Marshall-P

Cockpit shine/polish

Guys, I have been using the Auto Glym show shine in my car for the last few months and i have to say it is not great. i dont want a shine that blinds me soon as a get into the car but a nice polished look would be good what do you suggest? :confused:
  34. Marshall-P

The English Mugen Site

Anyone know when this site is going to up and running? http://www.mugen-power.com/en/index.html :twisted:
  35. Marshall-P

Replacement battery

Hi, My battery is getting old and did i confess came from Halfrauds, the guy that had it before me tightened the tie bar so hard it cracked the paint off and started to rust :smt075 So my queston is which battery should i get, and where from?
  36. Marshall-P

Buddy-Club Racing Spec Condenser

Has anyone got one of these? Is it any good? :confused:
  37. Marshall-P

What's in your Civic?

I was clearing out the boot of my CTR yesterday and decided to check the spare wheel to make sure its all good. When i lifted the board it was obvious that it hadnt been cleaned for while so i hooked the wheel out only to find a load of screwdriver bits and a bunch of screws, all brand new :D...
  38. Marshall-P

When tyres are changed!

After getting my CTR a few weeks back i did the usual deep clean and noticed a huge amount of black sticky foam residue on the insides of my alloys that hold the weights to the wheels. In addition marks where someone had used a screwdriver or something to lever them off! surely this is...
  39. Marshall-P

door handle question

Hi guys, the diagonal door handle on the drivers side is all scratch up on the silver plate, i was wondering if this can be replaced or what is the best thing to use for touching it up?
  40. Marshall-P

Problems with pedals

Guys i want to add aftermarket pedals to my new CTR but have no idea what the best pedals are and how the hell to fit them. What do you suggest?
Back