• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jonb

Spare key

Recently bought my CTR from a Ford dealer as they had it off the previous owner for part ex. Trouble is it only has one key and fob, the ford dealer say thats all that they were given off the previous owner. Is it easy enough for Honda to get a new key and fob or am i looking at an expensive...
  2. jonb

Paintwork advice please

Done a quick search but havnt found quite what i was after. Basically ive got a NHB EP3 and its got the usual stone chips, a few deep scratches and showing signs of the dreaded fade in just a couple of small areas on the bumpers. I dont know if getting it mopped is the right choice or if a...
  3. jonb

Vtec question

Iv recently bought a pre face lift EP3 and im not sure if vtec is engaging properly. Iv been out several times in my mates face lift model and when vtec kicks in you can really feel the "pull" and the noise changes quite drastically. Mine seems fast enough and as the revs get higher it seems...
  4. jonb

Brake fault

Hi Got my nhb ctr on Friday and love it to bits! no complaints with it at all but this morning when i took the handbrake off and pulled forward there was a very loud clunk noise as if the brakes had seized on. Its not done it before and the only thing i did differently was wash the car...
  5. jonb

Carbon badges

Hi Iv done a search and had a look through the forum but cant see what im after. Just want to know if it is possible to get carbon "H" badges for the CTR EP3. (carbon effect or black would do) Looked on the usual places like ebay and no joy. sorry if this has been asked before Cheers
  6. jonb

First ever CTR

And indeed my first ever Honda! Its an 02 model with only 47k. Only 1 owner previously to the garage so is in mint condition for its age. Standard at the mo but some choice mods will be done shortly. All being well i pick it up on Friday. Cant wait!!!!!! :) :D:woot:
  7. jonb

Civic

Hello Well havent been on for a while- the original plan was to get an integra type r but due to recent changes in circumstances im now looking to get a civic. Its going to be around 2002/2004 model but was just wandering if youve got any buying tips or things i should look out for/be aware...
Back