• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. JubeiTigeruk

Type R EP3 Lowering Spring Ride Height (Pictures)

Suitable for: Honda Civic Type-R EP3 Honda Integra Type-R DC5 (Pre-facelift) It says that!
  2. JubeiTigeruk

The Pro Kit which is the ones higher than the Sportline ones I didn't really have any problems but I am guessing you would on these because some of the not so high things on mine was sometimes catching some higher speed bumps. Skunk2 ones you should get I have wanted to see someone's EP3 with...
  3. JubeiTigeruk

The 25 / 30MM Pro Kit isn't a great drop. It was perfect for me in not wanting to damage the underneath! However the Sport Line / Skunk2 ones I have seen used and they have been great if you want to show off a bit of low using lowering springs.
  4. JubeiTigeruk

Just bought AEM V2 Induction Kit For My EP3...

O right if you mean the Cold Air Feed then its the same on both ends.
  5. JubeiTigeruk

Guessing that was for the guy above? lol
  6. JubeiTigeruk

Help / Advice Please? Strut Movement?

Hmmm was more of a clunking noise my problem. However I changed the Brake Caliper Slider Pins on the front (4X Bolts) and its not been back since? High pitched noise from the engine? I have had some noises like that when the engine been running before and like you rev it and it seems to stay...
  7. JubeiTigeruk

4 Wheel Geometry Alignment Setup Help & Advice Please...

How much the LSD costing you to get the part and fitted plus which LSD? I am pretty keen on the 4 Wheel Drift too... so tyre wear is pretty good then? I don't do lot of motorway miles or anything so sounds like it be fine. I was hoping for a few more peoples ideas too but seems to be dying a...
  8. JubeiTigeruk

4 Wheel Geometry Alignment Setup Help & Advice Please...

Hey guys, I been busy the last few weeks and I have actually gotten the stuff I been trying to get done to my car for a while done now. Honda Civic Type R EP3 2005 Plate. Currently have the following installed: Complete SuperPro Bush Kit (Front Caster Increase Bushes) Front SPC Camber Bolt...
  9. JubeiTigeruk

4 Wheel Geometry Alignment In South Wales For My EP3....

Just an update guys, I have been using the bushes I bought for a while now I can't say I am pleased with them at all. The noise I am getting from them when going up or down a curb or bump slowly is making me feel ashamed of the car. Even going over a speed bump I get a horrible rubber / dry old...
  10. JubeiTigeruk

Control Arm Bushes EP3

I have recently just bought the Front Control Arm Bushes (With Caster Increase) as I wasn't keen on the last ones I got (giving off a creaking noise) glad to see your happy with the SuperPro as I should have them this weekend or next week so looking forward to have them installed. Do you find...
  11. JubeiTigeruk

Thank you! I rung these guys today and yes extremely helpful and friendly even down to wanting to plan a day there with the girlfriend willing to drop me to the nearest train station or town for me to have a look about! Seem to know everything you want to know about this line of work and like...
  12. JubeiTigeruk

Thanks buddy, I think Area Motorsport is the closet I have seen so far so thanks for that shout! Might have to trick the mrs into thinking its a day out! haha
  13. JubeiTigeruk

I have to admit having installed that Rear JDM ARB defo feel the difference there is this corner which is pretty harsh to and from my work place and WOW! lol The difference I started laughing and this guy on the other side of the road was looking at me with a strange look but it did make a...
  14. JubeiTigeruk

Hey Guys, currently ordering / installing some mods and wanting to get a Fast Road Setup when all these are done. I wanted to know the following! 1. I live in Bridgend (between Swansea & Cardiff in South Wales) So where would be the closest please? 2. How much it would cost? 3. How long it...
  15. JubeiTigeruk

Control Arm Bushes EP3

Recently installed ENERGY-SUSPENSION Master Bushing Set - EP3 have to say its a nice feeling but I currently have everthing else standard at the moment.
  16. JubeiTigeruk

Brakes for EP3 from Brakes International?

How much were the Honda ones? Wanting to compare them to the price of the ones I went for on mine.
  17. JubeiTigeruk

Which Control Arms For My EP3?

Yeah I won't be going for D2 Items. Anyone know anything about the DME Control Arms I posted?
  18. JubeiTigeruk

Type R EP3 PowerFlex GEARBOX TOP MOUNTING?

Anyone done this mod on their car as I been told its a very worth while mod? How hard? Long? Does it take to do... Also whats it like to live with day to day or is it aimed at a Track Car more so than an every day car. Thanks. JubeiTigeruk
  19. JubeiTigeruk

IF I was to change them though - http://www.funkypower.com/catalogue.php?make=&model=&year=&level1=&level2=&level3=&id_product=6529 I do like the look of these just wondering if anyone has gone down this route. As I haven't seen or heard this make out and I know D2 Racing ones are cheaper again...
  20. JubeiTigeruk

Not at all taken the wrong way but that was a very help comment! haha I was going to ask, it was a bit to do with looks. Sums that up I guess... I have to admit though loving this Bush Kit recently fitted feeling of the car going slow is pretty cool but I have yet to hammer it as I have had a...
  21. JubeiTigeruk

Hey Guys, I recently installed a Complete Master Bush Kit to my EP3 along with a JDM Rear ARB. I am also wanting to install some rear control arms... Which would you go for if you were doing it or what have you guys installed in the past or known others to install. Pictures / URL's would be...
  22. JubeiTigeruk

Completely agree considering the part they play on the car! Plus them prices seem mega cheap and I can'tsay id be buying them!
  23. JubeiTigeruk

Oem cat restrictive? Solution.....

Ah I only ask as I was looking at the same setup myself with a Buddy Club Cat Back after the JapSpeed Mani & High Cat lol
  24. JubeiTigeruk

ARB drop links

Yeah I currently have standard Springs however I plan on having Eibach Pro Kit & Camber Correction front and back after I do these mods. Just wanted to get a complete bush kit installed out of the way first keen to see the end result. Will keep you updated though!
  25. JubeiTigeruk

Oem cat restrictive? Solution.....

Can I ask did you get the JapSpeed 4-2 & High Flow Cat in the end if so how did you find it?
  26. JubeiTigeruk

EP3 JapSpeed Exhaust System...

Hello! Has anyone here or anyone know of anyone that's gone for the following Setup? JapSpeed 4-2 Manifold - http://www.japspeed.co.uk/Honda-Civic-EP3-TypeR/Honda-Civic-EP3-TypeR/Honda-Civic-Type-R-EP3-4-2-Manifold/p-5-1-806/ JapSpeed High Flow Cat -...
  27. JubeiTigeruk

I have never heard anyone or known anyone to use them however I know I have been using EBC BlueStuff since last year and all I can say is that I am impressed to be fair. Highly recommend them!
  28. JubeiTigeruk

ARB drop links

Ah fair enough! Had me a bit upset then reading that you didn't consider it to make much different. I have a Complete Master Bush Kit (Energy Suspension) & Rear JDM ARB being fitted on Sunday so looking forward to feeling the difference.
  29. JubeiTigeruk

ARB drop links

Was that WITH or WITHOUT the Drop Links done as well as the ARB & Bushes? (Plus when you say bushes did you just do the ARB Bushes or did you install a Complete Bush Kit)
  30. JubeiTigeruk

ARB drop links

I just bought a Complete Bush Kit & JDM Rear ARB going to fit it this Sunday... I did wonder about the Droplinks... how have you found this mod?
  31. JubeiTigeruk

EP3 Boot / Number Plate Bulb Replacement...

I Did Do Them In The End... Here's a picture of them when I did them in the end! £2.50 for the 2X LED Bulbs!
  32. JubeiTigeruk

Painted Brakes - Type R Decals - What You Think?

P.S I changed the Brake Caliper Slider Pins too as I had noise coming from the old ones some how! Change all the front 4 - £48.00 Online... £42 with Local Honda.... £34.00 discounted price in local Honda.
  33. JubeiTigeruk

Thanks. Pretty pleased with the outcome to be fair!
  34. JubeiTigeruk

Hey Guys/ Girls... I recently freshened my brakes up going with the Silver look and Type R Decals wanted to see what you think of them if you like them or not or what you have done be nice to see too! Silver Paint Kit - £19.00 Type R Decal Set (2X Front) - £4.99 I have to admit the Paint...
  35. JubeiTigeruk

Ah thats a great help thank you. Its a nice look actually isn't it! I wish I could find a nice picture like that of the Sportline one!
  36. JubeiTigeruk

Any chance of a side picture of your car id love to see what they look like just I was considering more between the Pro Kit & Sportline
  37. JubeiTigeruk

Hey there guys, I am looking to get lowering springs like I have been for a while but I plan on doing it end of this month now as I have already got the JDM ARB & Bush Kit ordered... I want to see the Ride Height of Eibach Pro Kit / Sports Kit / Skunk2 Lowering Springs / Any others that have...
  38. JubeiTigeruk

Next Buy...

Update: Bought the Complete Bush Kit & JDM Rear ARB so looking forward to them coming! :)
  39. JubeiTigeruk

Hey guys, I found out the noise in the end! Was the Brake Caliper Slider Pins changed all 4 on the front brakes and I don't get that noise now :) £50 online but I had a nice bit of discount from the guys I use in Honda and had them for £36.00! :D
  40. JubeiTigeruk

Coilers Or...?

Hey there, I have a current problem with my Type R EP3 2005 plate with the shock which is a standard shock. Coilovers - Which ones would you go for baring in mind I don't want to spend over £800 for them and I use it DAY TO DAY so I don't want stupidly stiff rid. I plan on doing a Complete...
  41. JubeiTigeruk

Hmmm well my friend would be doing the fitting anyway he has his own garage so that's not so bad! I want it sorted but going to see what he says this week when he has a look anyway see what direction to go in! Ill let you know what we find out!
  42. JubeiTigeruk

Type R EP3 Oil... Which To Buy...

I looked in a Honda book I have with the car and they say I should be using 0W30?
  43. JubeiTigeruk

:mad: Hey guys, I have today had my Service & MOT done at Honda today which it passed the MOT and everything is fine. However I had a noise coming from the front of the car which I have posted other threads about before which has been bugging me. The Noise Front of the car Forwards or...
  44. JubeiTigeruk

I did these in the end very easy to do was in the Civic Manual how to do it! 5 min job! Very effective look! :)
  45. JubeiTigeruk

Next Buy...

Perfect I just wanted a little drop to sit on the wheels and look a bit nicer with a better handling feel going on. Sounds good to me then! I was going to do more but I am going to change the car next year so no point. Thanks guy! :)
  46. JubeiTigeruk

Next Buy...

When they say about the lowering height I am guessing they mean the MM from the standard Springs!?
  47. JubeiTigeruk

Next Buy...

I been talking about all sorts here and there for buying and so on... I am going for: SuperPro Complete Bush Kit Rear JDM Anti Roll Bar Front Eibach Camber Kit Rear Buddyclub Camber Kit Eibach Lowering Springs (Was going to go for the Skunk2 but they seem a pretty big drop) however I can't...
  48. JubeiTigeruk

Type R EP3 2005 Front End Noise / Metal Sound

Ah yeah I do have EBC Bluestuff NDX Pads fitted to them and they are awesome I guess I have been giving them a hard time now and again. I shall have a look at them soon it don't happen every time which is annoying! Superpro Kit Joe - I am having my Service & MOT done next Thursday so after...
  49. JubeiTigeruk

Not sure, ill just wait to see what Honda have to say (trying to rape me on stuff) whatever happens anyway it be repaired! Just wish I knew now kinda annoying me having to wait!! haha
  50. JubeiTigeruk

Well I say haven't long its been about 4 / 5 months but not them to be worn or anything plus checked them!
  51. JubeiTigeruk

Defo not the brakes I haven't long upgraded the Discs & Pads all round.
  52. JubeiTigeruk

Hey guys, I have had my EP3 for coming up 3 years now and its always gone to Honda for Full Service History and so on (just how I am with cars I know) anyway as of late I seem to have the following. 1 - Full lock left or right (e.g Parking) slowly moving forwards or backwards a clicking /...
  53. JubeiTigeruk

205/45/R17/88W

Hey guys, I been looking about for Tyres... here are the prices of what I have found and was wondering if anyone knew or has anything for sale cheaper! Fitting been added also Yokos – Prada Spec II - £124.43 (PT) + Delivery £10 = £279.00 BRIDGESTONE RE050A - £131.80 (PT) + P&P = £293.60...
  54. JubeiTigeruk

Nice price. I found 4L of it on Ebay NEW for £30 with FREE P&P and open to offers so going to give it a go with him but if not ill have to have a look at Asda... I am sure I know someone working there so maybe discount with them also! 10% I believe!
  55. JubeiTigeruk

So CASTROL EDGE 5W-40 FULLY SYNTHETIC ENGINE OIL be fine?
  56. JubeiTigeruk

Hey guys, can someone give me a straight answer of which Oil is needed for my Type R EP3 2005 plate. Thanks!
  57. JubeiTigeruk

Update... Cold Air Feed... I thought I would get a Cold Air Feed to the AEM V2 so I give this a go.... bracket isn't the best looking but it will do for now and it works and don't move at all till I find something nicer looking... What you guys think? £14.00 for the Ducting & Ends £1 for the...
  58. JubeiTigeruk

FD2 Type R DC5 OR FD2... Question...

ha! A man that is into Fear Factory giving a very good reply! Amen brother! lol
  59. JubeiTigeruk

Yeah I had noticed. Some lovely FD2's about but I don't know if DC5 or FD2 which would be the better one to aim towards in the future. I do still plan on keeping my EP3 for the time being but I am thinking what to look out for when the right one comes along. Thanks for the input!
  60. JubeiTigeruk

Hey guys, if looking to buy a Type R DC5 or FD2 Where would you say would be the best place to look for one? Sorry if this is posted in the wrong part of the forum by the way... What importer sites do you know also keen on looking for the time being as I won't be looking to change my EP3...
  61. JubeiTigeruk

Alloy Colour Change / Different Alloys...?

Hey Guys, just going through some thoughts of mine I am interested in a colour change on the Standard Type R EP3 Alloy. I have seen Glossy Black, Matt Black, Powder Coating, Red,Orange, Green but I have never seen a Bronze? Has anyone got any pictures of the standard alloy in a bronze that...
  62. JubeiTigeruk

Upgrades / Mods I am wanting to do... advice if its a good idea or not?

I have a friend fitting everything for me for free so I can't fault that price... even the Bush Kit! haha ;) Good friends got to love them!
  63. JubeiTigeruk

I have emailed FunkyPower.com to price up SPC ones instead for the Rears now. Reading some more of the D2 also I am not all that keen!! I noticed you mentioned the SPC Rear Camber Kit before which EightSpeed sell so shall see what I can get them for from FunkyPower as part of the package deal I...
  64. JubeiTigeruk

Ah thanks I have seen some of the Eibach ones...ill look into the price of them compared to the D2 or maybe the Buddy Club range! Thank you. Anyone else agree!?!?!?
  65. JubeiTigeruk

Guys I wanted to let you know end of the month I am going to go for the following from FunkyPower.com can anyone tell me if they think I am going for anything wrong or whatever let me know! Thank you. JubeiTigeruk The Mods: Eibach Front Camber Correction Kit - EP3 D2 Racing Rear Camber Kit...
  66. JubeiTigeruk

EP3 Shift Light / Sound...

Got a picture of yours installed?
  67. JubeiTigeruk

Yeah reading more I noticed it didn't do what I wanted! haha Like the look of that one... but yeah fitting and where to put it could be a pain in the bum!
  68. JubeiTigeruk

Yeah I just find sometimes when giving it some I get carried away with not listening to the engine. I will have to look into these a bit more see if it is worth while. Thanks for all your replies you have been really helpful!
  69. JubeiTigeruk

Mugen Low Temperature Thermostat EP3 Question...

Ah perfect! Thanks for the reply! That answers that then!
  70. JubeiTigeruk

Skunk2 70mm & 74mm Pro Series Throttle Body....

Hey guys, I have a EP3 Type R and I been looking at the Skunk2 Pro Throttle Body Range... 1. Worth it for the money? 2. Will this again be worth it for the money with everything else standard on the car... actually I have a AEM V2 Intake so I guess will it fit that or does it depend on the...
  71. JubeiTigeruk

Hey guys, I am wanting a Shift Light... Where? How much? Worth it for the money!? If you could send me some links and thoughts it be great! Thanks! JubeiTigeruk
  72. JubeiTigeruk

Mugen Low Temperature Thermostat EP3 Question...

Hey guys, I am just bored looking about the net tonight and I seen this... when would someone use this on their EP3? Plus is it worth while!? Thanks.
  73. JubeiTigeruk

Here are some pictures guys of the AEM V2 Intake I have installed. Been running it for a bit now have to say I do love it nice to be able to be quite but then if you want to drive it like you stole it then it makes some noise! Love it! :P
  74. JubeiTigeruk

Hey guys I have installed this and I have to say its awesome. I have a big grin on my face when driving again now! Wanting to do more stuff even more so! Thanks for the info! I plan on getting some pictures on here soon! I didn't get very many in but I wanted to do some nice videos as I...
  75. JubeiTigeruk

O I will! Thursday it shall be fitted, I am a bit of a tart when it comes to this sort of stuff like I done my brakes and put pictures up before. Prob do a before and after video too if I got time! :D
  76. JubeiTigeruk

Earthing Kit!?

lol I was keen but slightly getting turned off now when I think I could be spending that money towards the lowering springs I plan on getting!
  77. JubeiTigeruk

Just had the V2 come this morning to me in work through the post. I am excited to get this on Thursday evening now! Thanks for the reply about that looking about a bit more I don't think anyone else has gone for it either so no need for it by the looks of things? Shall be updating with my...
  78. JubeiTigeruk

Earthing Kit!?

Hmmm thats interesting! I think for the money I may be keen on getting it for that! Thanks for that I was wondering if it had anymore noticeable effects!!! Thank you!
  79. JubeiTigeruk

Guys, would you say getting a "Tenzo R Crankcase Breather Filter" be worth it with this V2?
  80. JubeiTigeruk

Ahhh great! I am keen I have to admit and considering I saved a fair bit on it I am even more chuffed! I didn plan on changing the car but I thought nah one more year but some modding that will make me smile is needed to keep it fun!!! :D
  81. JubeiTigeruk

Earthing Kit!?

Hey Guys, I don't know if its in the right place on the forum so I am sorry if its not but would anyone say there is any point getting an Earthing Kit other than for looks!? I do kinda like the idea of the look but I don't know if anyone would say its worth spending the money for it!? Thanks!
  82. JubeiTigeruk

I am excited for this to come now its coming this week I should have it tomorrow with some LUCK!!
  83. JubeiTigeruk

Hey guys, this week managed to get my hands on a AEM V2 Induction Kit and its coming next week. I wanted to ask before fitting it... will I have any problems passing the MOT or whatever with this fitted? I am guessing not from past Induction Kits on past cars but just thought I would ask...
  84. JubeiTigeruk

EP3 Superpro Complete Bush Kit...

I have found the SAME Superpro Kit that they do on EightSpeed (£305) for £230 on Ebay... its the same kit (Checked the Part Numbers). Has anyone seen them or bought from http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300628165712?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 Ebay Name: team3s_jd They have...
  85. JubeiTigeruk

Changing tyres again next month...

Well guys, I have had the Pirelli PZero Nero I was speaking about a week or so after I started this Thread... I have to admit for the money I have paid (£105 Each Fitted) I am extremely disapointed. They have been worn in and I find when giving it some in first if and when I do it slips in dry...
  86. JubeiTigeruk

Ah thats great thank you for your reply! My friend is fitting them he has his own garage and as I repair his computers but he is doing this for free haha so it works out nicely! Just wanted to see the layout of them all to help him if he got stuck I am sure he be fine as he has serval Evo's...
  87. JubeiTigeruk

Hey guys, I am looking to get this kit end of the month / start of next month I wanted to know if anyone has a diagram of the where each one goes. Just wanting to look for myself. Plus be nice to know what anyone else thinks of this kit when they went from Stock to these! Thanks. JubeiTigeruk
  88. JubeiTigeruk

Standard front EP3 facelift edition grille sprayed

I have to admit the pictures I have seen online looks pretty sweet! If anyone has pictures be nice to have them posted. I can't find where I seen it online again now! Annoyingly!!! :@
  89. JubeiTigeruk

Oil questions and recommendations here

Hey guy, which oil is best for my Honda Civic Type R EP3 2005 Plate. I know its most likely been answered on here already but I can't be bothered to read through all the comments! I use it for every day use! Thank you.
  90. JubeiTigeruk

lol I know I was thinkign it might look a bit like that myself being in the "Movember" month an all! haha However, yes very much like the GTI but I thought of it. I been doing a bit of a google search to see if anyone has done it and I have seen it. It does look nice to be fair but hmmm! lol...
  91. JubeiTigeruk

Hey guys, I am looking at spraying my standard front grille like a glossy black with the bottom line of it in a glossy red or metallic. Has anyone done this before? If so do you have pictures!
  92. JubeiTigeruk

Rear Lower Control Arms EP3 - Maybe A Silly Question To The Ones That Know But Here..

lol Its OK I am willing and able to take lots of cocky comments! Bit of a giggle anyway id do the same with Computers or whatever else I know more than others if it was a silly question! haha Yes I would rather spend £100 on something ill feel or get return on so ill give them a miss!! Prob...
  93. JubeiTigeruk

Rear Lower Control Arms EP3 - Maybe A Silly Question To The Ones That Know But Here..

Yeah nah I guess I get what it does just I didn't see if it was worth while for the money and needed for the mods I was doing anyway. I thought seen as I am doing this area should I get them too and was it worth while really! haha :P I knew some cocky comments were coming on this though! ;)
  94. JubeiTigeruk

Hey guys, I wanted to ask as I am getting Front & Rear Camber Correct Kits & Lowering Springs + Bushes while shopping around look at what to go for I have noticed "Rear Lower Control Arms". I have read what they do but maybe I am having a funny thick day but: What do they do? Do you...
  95. JubeiTigeruk

Tyre Wear Problems

YES! That is pretty much dead on to how it is... I can only work it out seems the shape of the tyre almost (as stupid as that may sound) but its more rounded on the edges compared to the Toyo & Hankook I have had before... I think Bridgestones will have be next! I am fine with these for new just...
  96. JubeiTigeruk

Tyre Wear Problems

Well I have had the tracking done and it was out by a "Couple of MM" however it feels the same I do think its the tyre itself its just a strange feeling from it compared to any other I have had! Its OK not slipping or anything which is great but I have to admit I like the Hankook Evo 12 so far...
  97. JubeiTigeruk

BMC CDA Indution Kit Type R EP3 2005

I think I am going to go for the AEM V2 Induction Kit now I love the sound of it going to see how that does for me after the handling mods I get done first!
  98. JubeiTigeruk

Hey guys, 1. Are the bulbs in the boot lamps 501's like the side lights on the EP3? 2. How do you go about changing them? Any picture guides or advice? Thanks.
Back