• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

Front Camber Bolts?

:smt023
  2. M

Front Camber Bolts?

Thanks mate, the cars with Tom, I did try and call him today to see what he thinks but couldn't get through..... would I need to do the rear as well or can I get away with just doing the front?
  3. M

Front Camber Bolts?

Hi everyone, I just wanted to know if it's worth putting on some Eibach front camber bolts when I've only got standard suspension? My struts are currently being changed (as the top of one of them has worn out) and was wondering if it would be worth throwing them in now or wait until I put...
  4. M

Hondata Intake Gasket Advice Please!

Thanks for the advice! I think that is the general outlook on this subject. Sorts out that question mark! Cheers!
  5. M

Hondata Intake Gasket Advice Please!

Hi, Just wondering if anyone had put one of these gaskets on a standard or slightly modded EP3? I've read all about them but would really like some first hand advice. I'm looking at getting a K-100 soon, so just looking at other little things (as my budgets pretty low!) to add on as well as...
  6. M

Jacked - Milano Red EP3, from Chiswick High Road, London, 12.45am 30/08/09

I appreciate that JG_CTR_CW_0646!!! I thought I should give you all an update as you've all show concern.... The car was found a few days ago, some toe-rags been driving it around East London on fake plates for god knows how long. He managed to crash it (drivers side, front end) then...
  7. M

Need advice/help..... DC5 or EP3 Premier???

lol... cheers mate, but I cant afford that, plus I want an untouched one to mold myself. What have you done to get 240hp?
  8. M

Definately want a Prem, would love another Milano but the one I had was hard enough to find..... i've seen 55's and '06's with 30k goin for £9,500 from traders, is that a rip? Theres a Cosmic Grey in Sussex for £11k but thats out of my reach!
  9. M

Thanks mate!!!!! Looks like im gona need it!
  10. M

I've got the VTEC bug/disease......... im sure all VTEC owners can simpathise with that.
  11. M

It's all down to the zero NCB, not being 25 and I also don't think it helps living in London! Aplan are also giving me some extortionate rate......... anyone have any other options or should I just stick with the EP3 in the hope that I can still get insured on one of those???
  12. M

I see what you mean by the facelift, I couldnt quite figure it out, but something just doesnt look quite right with it. But it was the low mileage (35K) and age that made me consider over an 02, for example. I fully believe it had to be a freak incident, I fail to see how this could of been...
  13. M

My main concern is the insurance, thats one of the reasons why I didnt get a DC5 in the first place, and now that im claiming for a stolen car im sure its not gona help! The DC5 i've been offered is a 54plate, facelift with the C-Pack and I was told by the owner that the K20's in a DC5 are...
  14. M

Need some help people..... As some of you may no I was car-jacked for my premier around a month ago after only having it for 6months. Still waiting for an offer, but I am now torn between the option of another EP3 Premier (simply as I did not have enough time with the first) or possibly a...
  15. M

My AEM CAi is finally here

Prob the best £180 I spent on my car! In terms of hydrolock, you need to go through at least a foot of water (given your car is not lowered!) I had no problems with mine (even in heavy rain conditions), a bit tricky to fit *** (battery needs to come out!) but well worth the effort Not...
  16. M

K-Pro or K-100?

Well, they've got a very good reputation when it comes to there work and they do use hub dyno's which are more expensive, but yeah, i do find it a bit cheeky! Theres no harm in giving them a ring, atleast that way you no for your self! BTW Sam there is very clued up on CTR's (He's got one) and...
  17. M

K-Pro or K-100?

Labour around £80ph Dyno around £85ph from when the car enters the dyno room.... it takes around half an hour just to hook up a two drive car to the hubs! Its not a massive difference but it adds up if your getting alot of work done! But as i've said before if you've got the money and willing...
  18. M

You talk sense Suits! Appreciate the lateral thinking, which is beyond me right now. As much as I hate to admit it..... think its best I cut my losses! but still rageing :evil::evil::evil: They got my sunnies as well! :evil:
  19. M

I put alot of my own time and effort into it mate (like many other Type-R owners), plus that was my first car! so kind of attached to it, if you no what I mean! so not quite ready to let go of it!
  20. M

They've declared it written off, i'll have to pay the excess, but they havnt made me an offer, im sure they're going to try and short change me! Rather the car is found to be honest! Hoping shes not been beaten up too bad!
  21. M

Thanks for the comments people!!!! Appreciate the thoughts!!!
  22. M

Sorry mate, but whats the differance?:confused:
  23. M

Got jacked as I was getting into my car outside Vodka Revolution bar in Chiswick, London on 30-08-09 12.45am! Civic Type-R, Milano Red, Premier edition Reg - HG 55 FYN Pleas call Manoj on 07791 026 852, if you see or hear anything, thanks!
  24. M

EP3 B_Pipe

Thanks for the tip!!!
  25. M

EP3 B_Pipe

Can you also point me the direction of a neatly priced decat pipe?
  26. M

EP3 B_Pipe

CHEERS MATE! Do you no if it fits the OEM bb and cat? Also any comments on the noise levels? ie loud all the time or loud when i want it to be loud?
  27. M

EP3 B_Pipe

Been lookin, found a spoon bpipe for £250, bit out my price bracket!
  28. M

EP3 B_Pipe

Anyone know where I can find myself a good b-pipe at a resonable price, dont mind second hand, anything better than OEM. Simply looking to replace the OEM one, but gona keep the OEM back box and cat.
  29. M

K-Pro or K-100?

Didn't forget them mate, and I've seen alot of their work and spent a lot of time there with other mates cars, its just the price difference between the two kinda makes me feel that the trip up north aint so bad. A couple of my mates have had a lot of work done by them, and they are really good...
  30. M

K-Pro or K-100?

I've herd great thing about TDI North but its a bit of a slap from here, and CPL have built a good few cars but I havnt herd from anyone thats had any work done by them. This is the first iv herd about Artech, but from what i hear, they are what im looking for.... ..... thanks for the info...
  31. M

Manifold and deact with OEM catback?

Totally with ya mate, but that is a pricey bit of kit especially with todays exchange rates! Dont think my budget can support that :( Gona have to stick with DC! Is the DC a straight change with the oem mani and cat? To be honest I just want the car to spit and pop..... (a little kiddish I...
  32. M

K-Pro or K-100?

Thanks alot all!!! I think im gona go K-Pro, but ** have a word with Artech first. Has anyone got any feedback on either CPL or TDI compared with Artech when it comes to the mapping or are they all similar in terms of getting the best out of the car?
  33. M

Thanks mate! I was only conisdering this alongside the remap i'm planning. Do you no where I can find myself a good mani and bpipe for a reasonable price? I hear dc or piper.... but I cant find any consistant feedback on either?!?!?!?
  34. M

K-Pro or K-100?

Cheers mate, but what do you mean buy free map? and where can I get them from? Would the car not need to be on rolling roaded?
  35. M

Can anyone tell me if I can run a 4-2-1 manifold + decat with the OEM back box? or am I being obscene?:confused:
  36. M

K-Pro or K-100?

Hello people! I'm sure this questions been asked a million times but I need some adivce on what chip to go with. I'm quite certain it's got to be a Hondata for my CTR but which one? Is the K-Pro worth the extra money or not? what are the pros and cons of each? Also I live in London so...
Back