• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. thejudderman

The Replacement...

...Is a Fiesta!!! :eek: :lol: To replace this... I've gone and bought this... After the Civic I thought I'd not really be 'into' whatever car I got next but it's really quite nice to drive, has some decent bottom end poke and looks (in my opinion), luuuurvvleee! 35k on...
  2. thejudderman

Gearbox Oil

Anybody got any ideas why a Honda main dealer when I asked for 3 litres of MTF Gearbox oil, the dipshit told me I really needed to buy 10W-40 Semi-Synth if I planned on changing it? :confused: Is there something I don't know about Honda's super duper engine oil, or is it (as I suspect more...
  3. thejudderman

Toda Clutch....Slipping! Argh!

My damn Toda clutch has started slipping, strangely though it only really seems to do it when the cars at lower revs (c. 2-3k) and you put your foot down. Bangi it through the gears and it's as positive as ever. Thinking about it the pedal seems high also. The bloody things only been on for...
  4. thejudderman

High Performance Tyres (company)

I've used these twice now through ebay, and I must say their price and service is second to none! If you need some performance tyres , get in touch with these lot, you won't be dissapointed! Ebay user ID: highperformancetyres Or contact Chris via email on [email protected] asking for...
  5. thejudderman

Wheel Nuts...

Will the wheel nuts I got with my Rota's fit my standard wheels? I don't have any standard Honda wheel nuts anymore? :( I'm just concerned that the pitch of the nut may be different to the Honda wheels and not seat properly. Is anybody running aftermarket wheels with standard wheel...
  6. thejudderman

Parada Spec 2's

Are these asymmetrical and directional tyres? I've seen a couple of pairs on Ebay and I dont want to end up with two pairs that are only for the left or right hand side :? I.e. If you were following a car with them on. Are the diagonal grooves supposed to be 'high' on the outside both...
  7. thejudderman

My car - replacement wheels

Righty ho then... Spot of advice from you lot if I can: My Car Currently: Click Me Click Me Too Whaddaya think to these wheels on it (in Bronze) to replace my Subzeros... I think it should look 8) In 18" still BTW. Rota Torques
  8. thejudderman

Mmmm Lovely Carbon!

Fitted my bonnet today.... Carbon Fibre Vis Racing - Mugen Style. Looks just great with the Carbon Vis Mugen Style Spoiler :twisted: I'm really starting to love the way my car looks now... :smt045 :smt055 (apologies for the blue hue to the pictures, the sky went a really wierd colour...
  9. thejudderman

Main Headlight Bulbs

Right!!!... Now I've sorted out my oil needs, my headlight bulb has blown, the damn work shy fop... It'd been in less than a year! Any one recommend any decent bulbs... preferably a bright white light, noe of this blue tint crap. For a pre fecelift car BTW, so combined main and dipped...
  10. thejudderman

Which Oil Filter Is It?

Which oil filter is it which I should order for the K20? I'm gonna get it along with some Silkolene Pro S 5w 40 through oilman. So off his website, which reference is it :? http://www.opieoils.co.uk/oil_filters/ Ta 8)
  11. thejudderman

What's a fair price for...

...a second hand Vis Carbon Bonnet (Mugen style)? About 8 months old, slight peeling of laquer above the nearside headlight.. I've got one lined up for a few weeks time off a mates car, but don't know what to pay him. :? He guessed around £200, that sound fair?
  12. thejudderman

Debadged

Before... After... Taken off; Civic, Type R & Spoon Sports off rear and the Spoon Sports off the side skirts. Like the clean look of it actually... Not going to help with random people asking me if its a 'fake' Type R though :lol:
  13. thejudderman

Noel Dazely & Co.

:D Just on with renewing my car insurance, and spotted in another thread that Noel Dazely was pretty modification friendly... I'm 24 (on the day of renewal), 3 Points for CD20 (driving without reasonable consideration) & 6 years NCB Declared EVERY modification on my car, right down to the...
  14. thejudderman

Help needed....Who's A Photoshop Guru?

My wheels polished lip aint holding up too well to all the UK's roads can throw at them... I'm thinking of powdercoating them black. But I dont know if it will look cack or not... :? Can anybody change my wheels on any of the pics to look convincingly black (no polished lip) :wink...
  15. thejudderman

J's Strut Bar & AEM V2 :?:

Right, I've got an AEM V2, which I love.... And I also have a J's Racing Strut Bar, which I love. :P The problem I'm having, which I think some of you will have guessed, is that they rub together as the car is in use.....a problem indeed. Now if they just rubbed, I could cope with it...
  16. thejudderman

Tanabe SMR & Custom B Pipe?

Has anyone got a Tanabe SMR and used an unsilenced mid pipe? If so, which one did you use? I've got an SMR on mine, love it to bit's but i've read that they're pretty restrictive. I also fancy making it a lil bit louder, so an unsilenced B pipe sounds ideal. I think its the best looking...
  17. thejudderman

My Satin CTR

Hello one and all, been on the CTRO site for a while now, but don't really post much anymore. Anyway I thought I'd show you all my pride and joy, only had it a few weeks. Had the majority of the modifications on when I bought it, but I've changed the rear lights (used to be black lexus ...
Back