• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

09 Crystal Black FN2: The end of an era!

Paul, does yours have the new LED centre brake light? If so any chance of a couple of pics please? :)

I'm sure it has.

I've took a few quick photo's but they didn't come out too well.
I think the housing appears different, from the old one I remember but I would need to compare them to be sure.

I'll try and get some better pics at the weekend.

25022010057.jpg

25022010056.jpg

It does...a bit like knight riders arse...I'll be talking to Honda about these next month when the wheels are swapped over.

It does...a bit like knight riders arse...I'll be talking to Honda about these next month when the wheels are swapped over.

Let us know how you get on, i've always thought it odd how the FN2 is the high performance Civic and it has the least amount of brake lights in the range (3 as opposed to 5)

Not having a lot of luck with this car.

First I got a dent when it was a few days old.
Then bird crap stripped the paint on the spoiler.

Then last night someone shot my car with an air rifle:evil::evil::evil::evil::(

P1000176.jpg
[/IMG]
P1000176.jpg

P1000177.jpg

Was driving through down on my way home from work about 11:30pm last night. Heard a massive bang like a stone chip but lots louder. Pulled over and checked the car to find the chip/dent and paint missing, with a perfect imprint of a air rifle pellet:evil:

Called the police who searched the area but didn't find anyone. Apparently 2 others cars where done while I was waiting for the police to turn up.

I'm gutted and fuming.

That's mental, good job it wasn't a metre higher.

All the best in sorting it.

:eek: Fook me!!!
You were lucky Paul, that could have been so much worse as Suits says.
Must have been a very powerful rifle to do that.

:eek: Fook me!!!
You were lucky Paul, that could have been so much worse as Suits says.
Must have been a very powerful rifle to do that.

Yeah, I'm sure it would have shattered my side window and hit me.

It will have to be filled and sprayed, which I guess will be at least £350.

Fook me you were very lucky there fella, looks like it was powerful air rifle to do that, probably over the legal limit?! Rapid17 (Geoff) will probably confirm.
Makes it hard for people like me who enjoy shooting with air rifles when there are caaannnts like this about :evil:

Hope you get it sorted mate and they catch the tw*ts who did this and cut their trigger fingers off!!

Fook me you were very lucky there fella, looks like it was powerful air rifle to do that, probably over the legal limit?! Rapid17 (Geoff) will probably confirm.
Makes it hard for people like me who enjoy shooting with air rifles when there are caaannnts like this about :evil:

Hope you get it sorted mate and they catch the tw*ts who did this and cut their trigger fingers off!!

It was from a reasonable distance.
I was driving a long this road, and was hit in the drivers door and I didn't see anyone. So I suspect they were hiding in the bush or the other side of the wall.

Capture.jpg

The police checked it out and didn't find anyone.

So unless they are stupid enough to try it again and get caught, they will get away with it.
Even if they did get caught it won't help me get it fixed.

It was from a reasonable distance.
I was driving a long this road, and was hit in the drivers door and I didn't see anyone. So I suspect they were hiding in the bush or the other side of the wall.

Capture.jpg

The police checked it out and didn't find anyone.

So unless they are stupid enough to try it again and get caught, they will get away with it.
Even if they did get caught it won't help me get it fixed.

From the looks of it it was prob just a legal rifle then from that distance. I've a rifle that would prob do that from that distance, doesn't change the fact though, that a shot to the head could probably kill from that distance too :eek: you and the other people involved were very lucky :eek:

Maybe if they are stupid enough to do it again and get caught, they will have to pay damages?! Little ******* should be shot themselves :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
This would upset me dearly. One for the time and monetary loss in getting in fixed and also the fact that it was me - personal thing.

I do hope you get a perfect job done on the car. More importantly, I hope the Police stake out the area and shove the rifle up the little scum's backside.

Its the whole hassle of trying to get it sorted, then stressing that the repair goes wrong.

I drove down the same road tonight to get some petrol. I was paranoid it was going to happy again.

Really not a happy bunny at the moment.

Back