• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

3rd Honda, First Type R!

Thank you :)

If I manage to fit anything this weekend then yeah, pics to follow. I may even use a real camera this time :lol:

really nice...kinda hard to believe it's really 10yrs old. The old girl has really held up well over time. I'm looking forward to seeing this car progress.

Cheers,

CL7-R

Oooooooh
IMG_20110316_181322.jpg

IMG_20110316_181302.jpg

Takatas look great mate.

I'm guessing you can't really have any rear seat passengers if you fit a harness due to where the anchoring points are. Not really something I've looked into myself as a don't track my car.

Takatas look great mate.

I'm guessing you can't really have any rear seat passengers if you fit a harness due to where the anchoring points are. Not really something I've looked into myself as a don't track my car.

Thank you :)

You can refit physically get the back seats back in although the rear passengers won't have any seatbelts so it's kind of pointless. I did have back seat passengers quite regularly but, hopefully without sounding like too much of an arse, I didn't buy the car to ferry others about in

Managed to dry fit the calipers today to see if the spacers were sufficient.
IMG_20110319_152120.jpg

There's only a 2mm gap between the face of the caliper and the spokes, I take it this will be ok? Unfortunately, the rain stopped me from properly fitting them :( So that will be next weeks job.

edit: I know the wheels are drastically needing refurbed :( Havent yet found a set that I can borrow while they are getting done as this is my daily drive

Wilwoods now fitted and fully awesome. I'd get pics but they just look as above to be honest :lol: Plus I'm highly ashamed at the state of the wheels

Big difference?

They look the utterr balls btw.

Thanks mate :D The pads aren't properly bedded in yet but they do seem to have a lot more bite already although this could just be a placebo effect :lol:I'll get back to you on that one after a couple of hundred miles :) The pedal does seem to have more travel before the bite though but i've been told that this is to be expected with any change of callipers?

I'm interested in that chaps 309mm Willwood upgrade with the 2 piece rotors. Mmmmmm!

I considered these but I wanted to stick with OEM 15"s They look rude :twisted: If you wan't I can PM you his email, he's a sound bloke and has been happy to answer all of my stupid questions :lol:

Back