• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

3rd Honda, First Type R!

Package from Mr Lloyd addressed to a Mr Pistersun arrived with random bits of Tein uselessness all nicely wrapped up in a bespoke authentic Tegiwa box. Also included these goodies
IMG_20110411_171111.jpg

IMG_20110411_171329.jpg

Now I just have to decide what keyring to put on what keys :-k

*BROWS*

ubercliquer keyrings inbound for all JAE attenders.

THAT'S A FACT.

And you get your own number, which no one else ever gets, even if you move forums or some **** like that.

You have to think big. Like Jermal's lips.

I'm not going to comment on this as I don't want to upset anyone and be shunned at JAE. Small saltire-esque tents in the farthest corner of the field FTL :(

edit: For further reading on farthest/furthest check here. Or alternatively, dont.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be silly - you'll be tenting in with the rest of the crowd of geekers.

When are you traveling down then anyway? Friday?

Yeah I was planning on travelling down early early early on friday perhaps getting there around mid afternoonish? When is everybody else turning up?

Yeah I was planning on travelling down early early early on friday perhaps getting there around mid afternoonish? When is everybody else turning up?

Same here boyo. Aiming for Friday afternoon - tent up, food on, booze up.

I believe there is a NW convoy heading down - you should hook up. I intend to whether they like it or not.

Same here boyo. Aiming for Friday afternoon - tent up, food on, booze up.

I believe there is a NW convoy heading down - you should hook up. I intend to whether they like it or not.

Indeed m6 convoy eta 13:00 starting at J36

Indeed m6 convoy eta 13:00 starting at J36

Because google is useless, whereabouts is j36? What's the nearest town so I can check the map and see what the script is :)

edit: Nevermind, found it. Like a boss

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday is the only day to arrive, Friday night FTW

This is the law isn't it? It's like TRO legend the friday night. P!ssed up antics and posts of photos for the year to come. Ammunition at the ready :lol:

i once arrived at JAE on a Friday night...at around 9pm, blasting Panjabi MC from an Integra DC1 Si....

for t eh LULZ obviously :)

Back