• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

A bit of maths...

DC Sports Race Manifold + Supersprint Unsilenced B-Pipe + Magnex Twin 3" + AEM CAI = :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :D :D :twisted: :D

Car is transformed, even before Kpro is on and mods are mapped properly.

Old people walking dogs beware. :oops:

That reads like a very loud mathematical equation - it must sound like hell on Earth!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

zeffania said:
sound clip?

Working on it, but I'm on nights this week and I had a small setback last week...

Blew the baffles out of my standard backbox (which I was intending to keep to keep the noise down) so I had to wait until today to get a Magnex Twin 3" fitted.

Standard backbox with no baffles left was unreal, but unbearable :shock: :lol:

Sounds phenominal when you give it some beans, the magnex backbox really deepens the exhaust note.

From the clips I've seen, it's a bit like the BC III exhaust but much deeper and a bit less raspy.

You people with these loud exhausts :lol:

Don't you feel like everybody's turning round, cringing, and thinking "god damned townie!" :?:

I'd agree with you if I had neons, led washer jets, 19" chrome spinners, daft thud-thud stereo with a boot full of subs etc, but my car is purely a drivers' car.

If it increases performance, then I'll do it. Any extra noise produced is purely coincidental.

If I could get exactly the same gains and stay as quiet as a mouse for the same cash, I'd do it.

You seem to be confusing me with someone who's modifying their car to make it "sound nice". I'm not.

Besides, the JRSC whine should drown out most things after xmas.

Would be interesting to see the results of a dyno run or two, before and after. Oh yeh, and a sound clip too :!:

ianwilliams said:
Neily03 said:
Fire_2 said:
Red said:
You people with these loud exhausts :lol:

Don't you feel like everybody's turning round, cringing, and thinking "god damned townie!" :?:

i agree

Me too

Me three. :p

Me four, hence having a Toda catback, which although not especially good looking is nice and quiet and gives great performance, both of which are far far more important than how it looks IMO. It's one of the reasons why I refused to consider a Spoon exhaust, although marginally cheaper the Spoon sounds Nova'esq' on WOT IMO.

Back