• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ads slow ep with new parts

Looks like you (and company) pulled off a good job with those :) but as previously mentioned, will look much better on the car ;)

That looks great. Can't wait to see them on the car. Good finish from presumably a normal spray can.

Not yet mate, i need some camber bolts first and get it all set-up then i'll stick them on, i can't wait!

Top Job on the wheels chap :smt023.

Have they got any lacquer on them? Lacquer = extra protection.

I have'nt no, i got all the paint and primer from halfords but i was informed by a friend that normal will not be upto the job and i may require satin lacquer?

I was going to wax them before i built the tyres up anyway.

Hmmm, not good Adz, I think I may have to do the honourable and take them off you for a small sum ;)

Ah thanks for that dude, i was worried you only wanted the wheels and were'nt concerned for my safety for a minute there.

If you give me your postcode i'll even drop them round for you ;)

Immense job on the rims man, seeing them in primer - I reckon these could look cool in a sort of orange colour. Got to admire the refurb you carried out man! Prompted me to have another look, top effort man.

Great choice on the black and the pro-kit, I'll certainly be looking into lowering my whip shortly :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers dude :cool:

Ive just ordered my camber bolts and my tyres should arrive through work tomorrow so hopefully i can get all the bits on and set up in the next couple of weeks :D

Im not sure whether i want to fit the jdm carpet now or not?!

Cheers dude :cool:

Ive just ordered my camber bolts and my tyres should arrive through work tomorrow so hopefully i can get all the bits on and set up in the next couple of weeks :D

Im not sure whether i want to fit the jdm carpet now or not?!

Don't you just love the feeling of waiting on/mods coming through? I'm counting the days until I get my 2nd Takata through, then I'll be looking into my rear/quarter panel tinting.

Why you in two minds regarding the carpet ads? I swear they are like one of the coolest mods bro!

It's got to go in, surely? Or you can sell it on for some 'ching-ching' :D

Im just not sure if i want the full on red interior, i love the mats but i think the carpet maybe a little too much.

I quite fancy some of the accord type r seats to match the rest of my interior and just leaving it like that really.

Id sell it if someone offered me good money for it.

After seeing the error of my ways of thinking that the facelift rear lights are nicer ive gone and picked up another set of pre facelift :D

004-13.jpg

a bit late in the thread but.........good shout, I think the pre facelift are much nicer

Last edited by a moderator:
Back