• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Aem long ram

Not i have removed the rubbish k&N kit im looking and getting a long ram aem however after the K&N im pretty warey so i got a few questions first
  • Is there any humming when the car is on tickover or low revs?
  • where is the best place to get one?
Many thanks

Got mine from Funkypower.co.uk, top guys & fast service.. Highly reccomend them

I have one fitted from TGM for 4 months now, i rate it, good power and pull, also good sound track. Best of all its only about £200 new.

No humming or stupid noises on tickover. Give TGM a call, they selling them now for £215 i think

Last edited by a moderator:
you can get a GruppeM copy for £300, no dyno's done with it yet as its only just been finished

I've had one on for around 9 months now. Love the noise, the power gains are noticable, and not all the stories about water intake are true, so ignore them. As has been said before, the amount of water in the puddle to cause hydrolock would be so deep, it would be coming in the sills of your doors. Only know of one person who has had this issue. Both myslef and Gunn live down in muddy, sh*tty Devon and he had an AEM aswell, and neither of us has had any problems.;)

Is that the really odd looking one?

tegiwa imports did it, looks like

TI_EP3_GPINTAKE1.JPG

don't know if it comes with a scoop though

Back