• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ali's facelift nhb type r

Hi peeps this is probably my third post, bought my car a month a ago, let me know what you think!

came with:

04 plate, 54,000 miles
fhsh
k&n typhhoon induction
£6,600

Only thing I've done is put a cat back duplex custom exhaust and tints that about it!

30102009229.jpg

30102009231.jpg

30102009232.jpg

30102009233.jpg

30102009235.jpg

30102009236.jpg

30102009239.jpg

30102009238.jpg

30102009228.jpg

Not a fan of the dual exhaust but it looks like a good job regarding spacing etc. How much was that?

Hate Typhoons with a passion, OEM airbox is better.

got it done at elite direct in essex by longlife, cost me 520 all in the guy who done it was a pro especially with measurements and fine tuning the sound to my liking, the k&n came with the car, ive ordered a gruppe m which should be good, currently thinking about a rear diffuser too got to make a few calls!

exhaust ruins the car:evil:. dont mean to be rude mate, each to their own and all that, but it makes it look tacky.

apart from that, looks neat! typhoon makes a good noise but not the best. tints looks good too:smt047

You got any vids of the exhausts? Wouldn't mind seeing a vid of your car in vtec.
Tints do look cool

not a fan of the exhaust but beauty's in the eye of the beholder. My car came with that horrid typhoon induction but like yourself going to replace it with a GruppeM.

Tints :cool:

will put the vid up tomorrow going to take it for a blast on the a406 sounds v.good, i know most peeps aint taken by the exhausts not sure about the tips might get some smaller slash cuts on, see how it goes, looking to get the bumper modified with a rear diffuser so if i can get it sitting nice and flush might look like less of a marmite thing! lol just wanted to take a different approach! found two mugen back boxes which might look okay what do you guys think? maybe i should get opinions as i am an impulse buyer lol

Diffuser sounds great, I like these.

Exhausts look a bit big for me, one is okay.

Back