• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Blast from the past....

Neily03

Professional Hippy
Just found these pics on my external harddrive;

My old EP3, bought new May 2003 and sold Sept 2006

DSCF0005-1.jpg

DSCF0010-1.jpg

DSCF0009-1.jpg

DSCF0011-1.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

Loved that car, untill this happened -

side1.jpg

Someone did that while it was parked and did a runner, needed a whole new rear quarter and I never felt the same about it again. :(

your car actually looked perfect no dings or dents. shame about the numpty in the car park though

It was immaculate, not even a scratch on it! Did 45k miles in 3 years too.

omg thats crazy, you must have seriously pampered it. i wish i could keep mine out of harms way but everytime i look closely i find another one on it....blooming satin colour for you, wouldnt usually see it otherwise.
low mileage then. shame you got rid, did you get another honda then the FN2?

omg thats crazy, you must have seriously pampered it. i wish i could keep mine out of harms way but everytime i look closely i find another one on it....blooming satin colour for you, wouldnt usually see it otherwise.

I part part-ex'd the EP3 for a new Skoda Fabia vRS in Sept 06 did 40k miles in that in 2.5 years and didn't have a scratch on that either then part-ex'd that for may current FN2 (was 1 year old with 16k miles on it) in April this year.

Memories :lol: I forgot you had a silver one.

Heres my old Silver EP3 (first one on the end) at an old Midlands meet in March 2006.
dscf00486ab.jpg

dscf00564yw.jpg

Carl and Jamie in the bottom pic.

AEM CAI, JDM wind deflectors,JDM ARB, union jack, Titanium zorst, earthing kit, de-tango.

Mugen grille that never got fitted as well.

3 years of ownership Aug 03 to Aug 06. 20k miles when I chopped her in for the scoob I still have.

Yeah me and the mrs work at the same place so used to use her 206. When it was working properly :lol:

have you guys noticed how easily the Type R gets dented, on my CTR i have quite a few 'ping' marks as if a hailstone or something similiar had hit it. Strange thing it hasn't rained here in ages?????

Worst is like you keep on seeing more of these marks, especially at an angle with the sunlight hitting :evil:.

Gotta have to do a respray soon

Last edited by a moderator:
It reminds me of my old motor (not surprising given it's a Type-R forum...)

Civic-01.gif

Only a handful of people ever got to see that. Despite being faultless, we didn't get along.

Traded it after 5 months of ownership and bought the car I really wanted, and still have. :cool:

It reminds me of my old motor (not surprising given it's a Type-R forum...)

Civic-01.gif

Only a handful of people ever got to see that. Despite being faultless, we didn't get along.

Traded it after 5 months of ownership and bought the car I really wanted, and still have. :cool:
I remember seeing it for sale at Springfield on Wessington way ;)

I remember seeing it for sale at Springfield on Wessington way ;)

It wasn't mine by then. :D

I'd forgotten all about that. I remember you asking what had happened to the bumper, now; rear-ended two days before I was due to pick up it's replacement!

Those were the days.
smiley-character0032.gif

have you guys noticed how easily the Type R gets dented, on my CTR i have quite a few 'ping' marks as if a hailstone or something similiar had hit it. Strange thing it hasn't rained here in ages?????

Worst is like you keep on seeing more of these marks, especially at an angle with the sunlight hitting :evil:.

Gotta have to do a respray soon

ive heard most jap cars/honda have really thin panels. i leant on the door just under the drivers window and the whole thing went in then back out. tried my mates car and nothing happened. maybe the wafer thin metal is to keep weight down

My old EP3 is the only car I miss, sometimes I wonder why I sold it. Would have been charged by now too.

Back