• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

blueguy's CW Facelift DC5 -Return to Track Pg 33

Re: blueguy's CW Facelift DC5 - Mimms + Engine Bay Pg 27

I think its perfect Jamie, although this Justin chap kept trying to pass it off as his car.

:lol:

This was stunning on the stand at JAE. Wouldn't usually be my thing but it really looks great. Stickers and all.

blueguy's CW Facelift DC5 - Mimms + Engine Bay Pg 27

I think its perfect Jamie, although this Justin chap kept trying to pass it off as his car.
Thanks mate, yea I've had some issues with that wannabe

Cheers chaps for the rest of the kind comments.

Simply incredible in the flesh.

A worthy adversary and something I'm happy to relinquish my car of the stand for. :lol:

Only thing I'm disappointed about is that I didn't hear it running...

Re: blueguy's CW Facelift DC5 - Mimms + Engine Bay Pg 27

A worthy adversary and something I'm happy to relinquish my car of the stand for. :lol:

Only thing I'm disappointed about is that I didn't hear it running...

Tom and I followed him out Sunday and it sounded great.

Was that before or after I got lost trying to get out? :)

Karl, no car sounds quite like yours :)

But isnt the J's ground shaking loud like carls? Thought it was the toda because it looked like dolphin tip one

There are different variants.

Karl has the 70RR (70mm)
J (If I remember rightly)has the 60RS (60mm)

Stoo is right.

There is also the option of how many silencers you have. Justin's is a twin silenced 60RS, whereas mine is a single silenced 70RR. Much more tame/ practical/ realistic than mine, but outstanding none-the-less. :)

In fact, I'm jealous as he can get on track and I can't. :lol: But then when I bought mine I didn't expect to take it on track and now I have the bug.

Spot on as above.

60rs is classified as the "street" version lol whereas the 70rr is the race version. Pity our tracks aren't like Japan with no noise limits otherwise that's what would've been on the teg :(

Eventually it will be coming off for a custom (quiet-ish) 70mm jobby when the engine gets stroked. That won't be for a while yet mind.

Saw this at TGM over the weekend and it looked fantastic.

I would personally prefer it without the stickers but it's awesome all the same.

Back