• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

blueguy's CW Facelift DC5 -Return to Track Pg 33

Thanks for the kind comments fellas :)

Karl - I'll most likely see you at Mimms fella. If you go and it's sunny, make sure you get there early i.e. before the start time as the car park packs out fast!

Chris - I contacted Brayley Honda as a representative of the DC5 club. The Director at the Enfield dealership was/is very obliging and seems a thoroughly nice chap. I might go back again when we do the magazine shoot.

Ed - this was just a personal photography session I wanted to do :lol:

Is this the facelift from last year? If so, it will be nice to compare it to photos from last years event, see how much has changed.
It is mate. The engine was practically done then, so the bay will not be much different. Everything else though :lol:

Ah yes, Mimms, I shall have to make a note of the date otherwise I'm sure to forget! :S What time would be a good idea to get there for? Roughly.

It starts 2pm but I would try and get there for 1pm latest based on what I heard happened at the last one.

Some pictures from the snappers at Mimms

mimms 1.jpg

Mimms.jpg

mimms 2.jpg

Rays.jpg

And lastly an engine Bay Shot

DSC01834f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Incredible!! It's no secret that this would have cost a considerable amount but do you mind if I ask how much approximately, not including the car?

Incredible!! It's no secret that this would have cost a considerable amount but do you mind if I ask how much approximately, not including the car?
Yes I do mind :lol:

What I will say though is that you wouldn't be able to get the parts for what I paid for them anymore e.g. For the J's parts, I got a huge discount from Sumo Power via TGM for the bulk order, but this was more than two years ago and I believe Sumo will not do bulk order discounts (sizeable ones) anymore.

Yes I do mind :lol:

What I will say though is that you wouldn't be able to get the parts for what I paid for them anymore e.g. For the J's parts, I got a huge discount from Sumo Power via TGM for the bulk order, but this was more than two years ago and I believe Sumo will not do bulk order discounts (sizeable ones) anymore.

Fair enough mate, I have to admire the passion and dedication

I respect the want of the plethora of JDM y0 parts, but not really a fan of it if I'm honest. It's a bit too busy. Would look nicer without the stickers I think.

I respect your opinion James, I of course realise that this isn't a kit for everyone.

Re: Stickers, I personally think the stickers tie in the black and white.

DSC01507f.jpg
DSC01810f.jpg

I am a self confessed J's whore, but only because I love what they do and what they produce, not because they are JDM y0!
The most expensive parts on my car are not even Japanese. I go for what I like, not because it's JDM.

(I'm not having a dig btw)

Back