BMW M2 competition

I wouldn't buy a brand new car with 1200 miles on it, 4 miles is more than enough!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Shouldn’t be delivered until that’s done. I used to work for BM and one of the perks was doing the run ins on the M cars. We put the miles on!
Are you confusing a pre delivery inspection with a 1200 mile run in service (which was occurring in the e46 m3 days). Don’t think many owner would agree to taking delivery of their m cars until it’s 1200 mile run in service was completed.

No. Up until just before the new year I used to do the experience delivery for BMW. Part of that role was to run in all M cars and get their run in service done. A lot of fun.

Weird. Asked a mate who's a serial M-car buyer (between him and his wife they're nearly as bad as Dotty with Type Rs). Not one of them has received the treatment you mention.

Weird. Asked a mate who's a serial M-car buyer (between him and his wife they're nearly as bad as Dotty with Type Rs). Not one of them has received the treatment you mention.
I have never heard of it and more importantly I don’t know of anyone that would agree to it.

Not 1 single person I know or come across on the forums has had their 1200 mile run in service done for them. You’d be crazy to buy any car and let some other person “run” it in let alone an M car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. Up until just before the new year I used to do the experience delivery for BMW. Part of that role was to run in all M cars and get their run in service done. A lot of fun.
I’ve had a few M cars and then went on to work in sales for BMW. Never ever heard of this bullshit you speak of. New cars are delivered generally with 5-20 miles on the clock dependent on location as some dealerships have compounds away from the actual showroom. 1200 mile running in service has been in place for a long time. No one in their right mind would accept a ‘new’ car with 1200 miles on the clock.
Back under your bridge troll.

Took a little trip to litchfield for some suspension :)

The car sits nice now..

Also removed the plastic arch things that have to be fitted, wheels are not allowed to protrude wider than the body.

M performance carbon kidney grilles

M performance carbon rear diffuser

M performance interior carbon