BMW M2 competition

JMR

TRO Supporter
Oofft lovely car Dotty

Bet that gets a bit of fizzing in the old gentleman sausage (as Clarkson says) lol :p

Very nice.
That suspension looks seriously damned good.
Like the look after removing the arch thingies too.

Proper weapon. Love it.

4500 miles and nearly 11 months later it is off. Collected at my house by an indy dealer.

Hard to ignore the current situation and values of used performance cars currently.

So I have bailed before bubble bursts :)

Received an offer I could not turn down , plus the car wasn’t really being used..

In summary it’s a good car but won’t really miss it - bit of a handful when wet and compared to newer cars the tech is a bit lacking (but then I know it’s not that kinda car)

Bit of a wait until the new car turns up ..

Don't miss my OG lci either, was definitely a step backwards from the M4 it replaced and even the sound wasn't that good after they did a software update to fix the blank idrive screen. Bit of a wait??? GR Yaris?

Chris.

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
If I can get the right sort of deal I might let my M140i go, prices from WBAC etc are mental right now.

Don't miss my OG lci either, was definitely a step backwards from the M4 it replaced and even the sound wasn't that good after they did a software update to fix the blank idrive screen. Bit of a wait??? GR Yaris?
Nope. It’s German again :)