• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BUDs - Milano Red Premier EP3 Eurospec 230bhp NOW FOR SALE

It depends what tyre make your going for, i would stick to 215 45 17 but something like RE050, or Contis, something with a stiff sidewall.

Tyres will fill the arches better and will be more comfortable driving.

Thanks mate, I'm lowered 30mm so arch filling shouldn't be a problem even with the 40s. I'll be getting Falken 452s which I hear has softish side wall but not as soft as Toyos. How did 45s look as I don't want it to look like my wheels are way too small.

Well OEM tyres are 45 profile and they look perfect. Dont go flaken though, i thought they where rubbish. Pay the extra for premium tyres, its well worth it

Cheers dave. Someones coming to have a look at mine car on thursday so fingers crossed, sounds like a genuine guy

Also good luck selling mate, what you getting next

Hope it goes well then, Evo next?

Mine went about 5weeks ago, got a 56plate golf tdi now lol. Doing alot of Milage for work so had to go.

You car looks awesome bud love the colour am thinking about buying a type r again gutted I sold my one stupid mistake

Back