• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BUDs - Milano Red Premier EP3 Eurospec 230bhp NOW FOR SALE

Bud

Hey everyone first post, so be easy :eek:

Bought my civic about 4 months ago and im so happy with it

I havent acutally done anything to my car yet but i do have everything planned although that could all change.

At the moment im just enjoying the car as it is. I dont intend to modify the car until next year as money is tight due to a couple events poping up.

Here are some photos of my Baby

IMG_5524.jpg

IMG_5642.jpg

IMG_5586.jpg

IMG_5643.jpg

IMG_5638.jpg

IMG_5639.jpg

IMG_5637.jpg

IMG_5640.jpg

IMG_5573.jpg

IMG_5490.jpg

IMG_5491.jpg

IMG_5500.jpg

IMG_5503.jpg

IMG_5507.jpg

IMG_5504.jpg

IMG_5509.jpg

IMG_5651.jpg

IMG_5649.jpg

IMG_5647.jpg

IMG_5646.jpg

IMG_5485.jpg

100_0336.jpg

100_0327.jpg

IMG_5516.jpg

IMG_5513.jpg

Thanks for looking comments welcome
thumb.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice mate. I think I test drove this car - did you get it near Basingstoke??
Did you get the rims refurbished?
Loving the neon light pic!

Brave man considering a DC mani and Spec III lol. Car looks nice and would make a right racket with that exhaust system in a good way though

Welcoem to the forum :D .

Very similar reg to mine, RF55 ***

Good pic's too.

The DC Sports header already comes as a de-cat, so you will save there, also you will reach over 230bhp at teh fly with those mods, with a good map of course.

Am really liking the picture with the interior lit up, have you changed the bulbs? Or is it auxilary lighting?

Nice mate. I think I test drove this car - did you get it near Basingstoke??
Did you get the rims refurbished?
Loving the neon light pic!

Yeah mate i bought it from basingstoke

What did you think when you test drove it?

Brave man considering a DC mani and Spec III lol. Car looks nice and would make a right racket with that exhaust system in a good way though

Yeah loud but a nice loud :eek: May go for a piper with a sports cat to save time come MOT and odviously be road legal. Apprently the gains are ment to be just as good

Welcoem to the forum :D .

Very similar reg to mine, RF55 ***

Good pic's too.

The DC Sports header already comes as a de-cat, so you will save there, also you will reach over 230bhp at teh fly with those mods, with a good map of course.

Yeah, CPL racing isnt to far away from me so will probably take the CTR to them for a decent mapping session. Planning to keep the car standard for a while though. CTR + 20 Yr old + mods isnt cheap lol

Am really liking the picture with the interior lit up, have you changed the bulbs? Or is it auxilary lighting?

Nah there the bulbs the car came with. Just turned all the lights on inside ;)

Yeah mate i bought it from basingstoke

What did you think when you test drove it?

Haha - some sneeky comments!:lol:
It was the second type r I saw when looking around...and there were a few things (i'll pm you) that made me go for another type r albeit not a premier...everytime I see one on the roads I do cry inside thinking of those recaros though!! :(

Haha - some sneeky comments!:lol:
It was the second type r I saw when looking around...and there were a few things (i'll pm you) that made me go for another type r albeit not a premier...everytime I see one on the roads I do cry inside thinking of those recaros though!! :(

Snap!!! I wish i'd held out for a prem. Going to save for new interior but have also been thinking of selling up so who knows!!!!

Back