• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BUDs - Milano Red Premier EP3 Eurospec 230bhp NOW FOR SALE

Tbh mate, I would love to have a double DIN touch screen again. I never bother using that little cubby hole under it anyway and I'm often in a situation where I'm left in the car waiting for a certain female finishing shopping etc :lol:

TarmacNymph on here has a very good system, although it did cost a few grand (atleast) possibilities are endless. I'm toying with putting my sub and amp back in

At least, yes ;) haha
But I too am pining for a double din unit in due course once the readies are available :) Monitors in the seat are full of lose however haha

Just a quick update Guys

Had my Gruppe M fitted yesterday

Love it soo much, sound fecking amazing in VTEC :)

Just having problems with it shifting around in the engine bay. Took if for a few blasts yesterday and everytime id opened the bonnet the casing had crept to the right :(

PICTURES TO FOLLOW !!

sweet, look forward to them...where did you get it from?

Bought it second hand from one of the member from the CTRO.

Didnt take long to fit

VTEC is now becoming addictive :twisted:

Impressive bit of kit. Will take some photos asap ;)

Have you got a modded scuttle panel mate? Mine moves less now I've finally sorted it out. Also if you get some thicker adhesive padding and wedge it against the back and side of the CF airbox so it can't move you'll hopefully find all the rattles are gone.
You're going to spend a fortune on petrol for the next few weeks.....

:twisted:

Have you got a modded scuttle panel mate? Mine moves less now I've finally sorted it out. Also if you get some thicker adhesive padding and wedge it against the back and side of the CF airbox so it can't move you'll hopefully find all the rattles are gone.
You're going to spend a fortune on petrol for the next few weeks.....

:twisted:

Yeah i have the modded scuttle pannel but there a gap between the scuttle and the windscreen. I cant get it to stay down ! How did you stop it from moving around??

Yeah im going to pop into wickes tomorrow and buy some pipe lagging to fit it behind the airbox, hopefully stop the rattling

Im at work now, cant wait for the drive home :)

Is it properly clipped in because I found it very fiddly to line up just right with all the white clips. I thought I had got it in but there was still a gap between the scuttle panel and windscreen. You should hear a click when it goes in and will be flush to the windscreen (just like it was before).
Be careful not to put to much force into it as it's only plastic and easily broken.

Is it properly clipped in because I found it very fiddly to line up just right with all the white clips. I thought I had got it in but there was still a gap between the scuttle panel and windscreen. You should hear a click when it goes in and will be flush to the windscreen (just like it was before).
Be careful not to put to much force into it as it's only plastic and easily broken.

Okay im going to give this ago tomorrow

Just want my Gruppe M to stop moving around in the engine bay :(

Agreed, they are sexy looking and excellent performing kits but their price point is just too rich for my blood.

If only a company could fabricate a similar alternative eh...? ;)

Just having problems with it shifting around in the engine bay. Took if for a few blasts yesterday and everytime id opened the bonnet the casing had crept to the right :(

Sounds to me like you have fitted it wrong.

I have fitted three, one of my own and two for mates, both members on here in fact.

Mine as well as the others have been rock solid for over two years.

Are you making sure that you have fixed this bracket correctly??

untitledgm.jpg

Sounds to me like you have fitted it wrong.

I have fitted three, one of my own and two for mates, both members on here in fact.

Mine as well as the others have been rock solid for over two years.

Are you making sure that you have fixed this bracket correctly??

untitledgm.jpg

Have you got a closer shot?

I think im fitting it right, maybe it just need tighting up, dont think i tightend it hard enough because it was so hard to get my finger underneath for the nut

Ive fitted the Gruppe M and scuttle much better now lads. thanks for everys input

Ive fitted the Gruppe M and scuttle much better now lads. thanks for everys input

Good job man! If left unchecked the rattles/movement would have got progressively worse.

You're right does make VTEC even more addictive!!

The noise, the noise, I live for the noise!:D

Quick update guys. Took some photos with a sh!t camera

Need to get my SLR back :mad:

Here are the pictures of the Gruppe M and a few of the Double Din
100_1151.jpg

100_1160.jpg

100_1157.jpg

100_1149.jpg

100_1144.jpg

Clearence when opening bonnet
100_1158.jpg

Double Din (Kenwood DNX7200)