• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BUDs - Milano Red Premier EP3 Eurospec 230bhp NOW FOR SALE

Quick update people

Fitted a Kenwood DNX7200 double din unit the otherday. Its really this amazing so pleased with it, it also has sat nav to :)

Fitted HIDS the otherday aswell. Went for 8k, such a big improvement over standard bulbs!

Also decided to take a couple of photos with my friends SLR. I have never used one before but i though i would give it a go :)

Head unit :
slr219.jpg

slr217-Copy.jpg

Few Pictures: (HIDS arent as blue as they look)
slr194-Copycool.jpg

slr211-Copy.jpg

slr189cool.jpg

slr178cool.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to fit the model without satnav, think it was like £350 on Amazon. Have you linked the lead so you can watch it while going along?

I wanted to fit the model without satnav, think it was like £350 on Amazon. Have you linked the lead so you can watch it while going along?

Yeah it had been wired up already by the pervious owner of the stereo.

I wouldnt even think about watching a DVD while driving though.

I was picking my mum up from the bank yesterday and i was watching TOY STORY 2! Epic film :) (Parked up obviously)

I will post up more pictures of it soon with DVD playing, Sat Nav etc :)

i have even put a civic type r backround on the main menu!

Good work buddy, slowly customising her - as am I with mine. :D

I like the Double Din unit. and ncie effort on the pics too :cool:

Wouldn't this be asking for trouble? Is there not some legality issues around having something like this in the front of the car?

There is a big legality issue, but it depends on the police person as to how they want to deal with it (as with most things). But have heard of people being threatened with 3 points and an on the spot fine for driving without due care and attention for having a dvd playing whilst driving..

Wouldn't this be asking for trouble? Is there not some legality issues around having something like this in the front of the car?

There is a big legality issue, but it depends on the police person as to how they want to deal with it (as with most things). But have heard of people being threatened with 3 points and an on the spot fine for driving without due care and attention for having a dvd playing whilst driving..

I had a flip out monitor hooked up to the passenger seat bolt so that it was constantly earthed and played whilst I was driving. I allways payed attention and never watched it, was for my passengers or when I was waiting for people. But I weren't forking out a shed load of money to have them put in my head rests :lol:.

But you both are correct, the old bill would make your bum sore if they caught you.

I had a flip out monitor hooked up to the passenger seat bolt so that it was constantly earthed and played whilst I was driving. I allways payed attention and never watched it, was for my passengers or when I was waiting for people. But I weren't forking out a shed load of money to have them put in my head rests :lol:.

But you both are correct, the old bill would make your bum sore if they caught you.

What car did you have them in, take it not the CTR???

Fiesta mk3 :lol: it was made by a company called SeViC. Weren't bad but it weren't touch screen and the remote had like a 1000 buttons on it so got rid of it

Fiesta mk3 :lol: it was made by a company called SeViC. Weren't bad but it weren't touch screen and the remote had like a 1000 buttons on it so got rid of it

I really want them in the civic but obviously they dont have removabled head rests.

Just going to invest in a decent sounds system :)

Tbh mate, I would love to have a double DIN touch screen again. I never bother using that little cubby hole under it anyway and I'm often in a situation where I'm left in the car waiting for a certain female finishing shopping etc :lol:

TarmacNymph on here has a very good system, although it did cost a few grand (atleast) possibilities are endless. I'm toying with putting my sub and amp back in

Tbh mate, I would love to have a double DIN touch screen again. I never bother using that little cubby hole under it anyway and I'm often in a situation where I'm left in the car waiting for a certain female finishing shopping etc :lol:

TarmacNymph on here has a very good system, although it did cost a few grand (atleast) possibilities are endless. I'm toying with putting my sub and amp back in

The double din is all-good, I'm not ashamed to admit I'd be all over one if I had the ££££'s and the opportunity.

It's in the 'front seat head-rests for the rear passengers to view' that isn't 'CTRy' for me, personally dude - no offence ctr_bud.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it would be out of place unless the whole car was done. I personally wouldn't mind a car with TVs in the head rest, providing the head rests were the right shape, Recaros in the Focus ST look good with them in

Back