• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BUDs - Milano Red Premier EP3 Eurospec 230bhp NOW FOR SALE

Cheers lads

Changed the rear wheels to the front today as there were alot more tread

Maybe going to santa pod tomorrow depending what the weathers like :)

Good work on the GM, fitting, and the pics - I bet you're enjoying that mate :twisted:

Double DIN obviously pining for an NHB... :D

Good work on the GM, fitting, and the pics - I bet you're enjoying that mate :twisted:

Double DIN obviously pining for an NHB... :D

Thanks mate, yeah its a beast and very addictive, just need an exhaust to go with that GM tone :twisted:

Just need two new tires first. Potenzas cost a fortune !

By the way i live near ealing, kind of ;)

Thanks mate, yeah its a beast and very addictive, just need an exhaust to go with that GM tone :twisted:

Just need two new tires first. Potenzas cost a fortune !

By the way i live near ealing, kind of ;)

Yeah I can imagine. :twisted: Suit's took me out in his car; running 240BHP. GM, Subo, Toda etc. etc. Sound was awesome, and it went like stink too.

Get some Falkens in 215/40/17 - It's amazing how the slightily lower profile tyre makes a world of difference appearance wise - and the speedo is not thrown out by too much as going from 205 to 215, sort of compensates on a 7" wide wheel for going from 45 to 40 IIRC.

That said if it's only the front two that require changing... I'm not sure if it'd be worth changing all four for - or just replacing the front two - depends on the £££ I guess. :)

Plus the Falkens or Paradas (Although Paradas are great in the dry, there are some scathing reviews regarding their performance in the wet; all tyres suffer - but the Paradas are particularly bad, apparently) can be picked up for approx £60-65 a corner from Camskill in 215/40/17.

Close to Ealing? Oh yeah? Whearabouts you from matey? We should hook up for a drive/pics etc. etc.. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I can imagine. Suit's took me out in his car; running 240BHP. GM, Subo, Toda etc. etc. Sound was awesome, and it went like stink too.

Get some Falkens in 215/40/17 - It's amazing how the slightily lower profile tyre makes a world of difference appearance wise - and the speedo is not thrown out by too much as going from 205 to 215, sort of compensates on a 7" wide wheel for going from 45 to 40 IIRC.

That said if it's only the front two that require changing... I'm not sure if it'd be worth changing all four for - or just replacing the front two - depends on the £££ I guess.

Plus the Falkens or Paradas (Although Paradas are great in the dry, there are some scathing reviews regarding their performance in the wet; all tyres suffer - but the Paradas are particularly bad, apparently) can be picked up for approx £60-65 a corner from Camskill in 215/40/17.

Close to Ealing? Oh yeah? Whearabouts you from matey? We should hook up for a drive/pics etc. etc..

Yeah im looking to getting my civic upto the 240bhp mark overtime.

I was thinking of replacing all four with Good year eagle f1s but i dont really have that many beer tokens

I live near South Harrow, so it only 15 minutes away from you, but yeah im up for meeting soon!

I see you also have a premier Ep3, good stuff :)

I've got the paradas and think there fantastic. In the wet their fine but i suppose it depends on your driving. 10 times better than the bridgestones in the wet.

Decided to get the Potzenas tomorrow

£225 fitted at a local garage, cheapest i could find :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got the paradas and think there fantastic. In the wet their fine but i suppose it depends on your driving. 10 times better than the bridgestones in the wet.

Totally agree with this. IMO I thought the potenza's RE40's were verging on dangerous is the wet.
Plus I would add the RE40's lasted for 9k - 10k miles (usually change at 2.5mm). With the Paradas I'm easily seeing 15k out of them, strange considering they are rated as a softer compound.

Bought two new RE040 today for £225

Rained today so couldnt really test the grip levels :(

Im going hold back on modifiying the car for a while now as i have a holiday to turkey coming up :)

After june ill be back on it !

Back