• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BUDs - Milano Red Premier EP3 Eurospec 230bhp NOW FOR SALE

When I bought my K100 from Artech firstly my EP3 was mapped on a KPro, which has the ability to bypass the immobiliser.

Then once the map was created on the road and fine tunned on the RR the map is insatlled onto my OEM ECU with the K100 installed.

One stop shop for me, rolled in OEM came out K100.

When I bought my K100 from Artech firstly my EP3 was mapped on a KPro, which has the ability to bypass the immobiliser.

Then once the map was created on the road and fine tunned on the RR the map is insatlled onto my OEM ECU with the K100 installed.

One stop shop for me, rolled in OEM came out K100.

Why did you have kpro then switch to k100? Have i read it wrong :oops:

No, sorry, Romain mapped my car using a KPro, which was his, then just applied the same map to my K100.

How comes he didnt just map the k100?

Edit i think i know why, was they installing the k100 daughter board while your car was getting mapped?

Last edited by a moderator:
How comes he didnt just map the k100?

Edit i think i know why, was they installing the k100 daughter board while your car was getting mapped?

No.

Romain fitted the daughter board first, then left it in the office.

We then went out and road mapped the car with the KPro installed, finishing with the RR mapping.

Then we came back and Romain installed the map from his laptop which was built on the KPro onto my K100.

Then my OEM ECU with the K100 installed went back into my EP3 and I drove away.

I put this down to the KPro being a more fully functional/adjustable tool for map building/creating than the K100 (If the K100 can do it at all), I never really asked the question.

Okay understanable.

So possibility he is going to do the same thing with mine?

I would have thought so.

The reason you cant drive home is that the ECU isn't from your car so the immobiliser doesn't match, unlike with mine where it was my ECU, so it matched.

I would have thought so.

The reason you cant drive home is that the ECU isn't from your car so the immobiliser doesn't match, unlike with mine where it was my ECU, so it matched.
I knew that part :)

Looking forward to it, will post results

The K100 is NOT a properly programmable ECU

The K-Pro is, with a USB port to do so.

He will do the map on a K-pro, save the map to his computer, then flash the K100 with that map.

Best of luck with tomorrow mate, I'm sure she'll be a new beast once it's all done :twisted: I'll be down at Eurospec on Saturday but for less exciting reasons :( :lol:

Car now mapped by Romain at Eurospec, made 230bhp at fly and around 175flbs of torque :cool:

Didnt make the peak power i was expecting but i dont really care because the map is brilliant! 55bhp increase in the mid range, VTEC at 4800rpm on full thorttle.

Amazing seeing it get mapped, very interesting and Romain talked me through everything in detail. He's done a great job so thanks to him

Only thing is i am still on OEM ECU until i get the keys coded at Honda today with the K100, im itching for my early shift to end quickly :lol:

Good figures, nice and high torque figure too, Romain hit 180ft/lb with my old EP3.

Got any graphs ???

Good figures, nice and high torque figure too, Romain hit 180ft/lb with my old EP3.

Got any graphs ???

Ill post a graph up later :)

Amazing how he managed to grabed 240 out of yours without RBC aswell

Graph below :)

5 to 6.5k pull is great

500efea4.jpg

I need my bits and a remap :( lol Figures look good mate :D Once again Romain proving his salt :) Have you had a play in it yet (ie, got keys immobilised etc)?

Back