• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BUDs - Milano Red Premier EP3 Eurospec 230bhp NOW FOR SALE

I heard you bell up Artech about Honda not knowing how to code your keys lol.

I had to speak to three different garages when I was selling my K100 and needed my keys coded, as some of them won't touch stuff like that and the others were just 'lol wut ??'

Keys are now coded.

Southall Honda were very friendly and helpful but the guy coding the keys to the ECU didnt have a fcuking clue. He kept saying "sorry mate it dont work"

After trying for 30 minutes another Honda tech came to help but he managed to do it in 5 minutes.

Thing that also really p1ssed me off is how unprofessional the stupid chav was dealing with my car!. Hoodie up, trainners, rude and no even wearing anything with a Honda badge on it. :mad:

Also they forced me to do a health check on the car. I kept saying no i dont want one but it was mandatory?? Seriously! :mad:

O well its all done now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice figures ;)

490full.jpg

Damn Suits's old ep3 with Toda header :lol:

Good torque figure mate... Romain managed more power but slightly less torque with mine!

You enjoying better power, and better economy now? :)

5 seconds? Surely not? I remember seeing possbly Hovblackctr's Toda'd, Spoon'd, Jackson charged EP3 - it's 0 - 60 was in the 5's.

Just noticed your car for sale, gutted mate. Off the topic though, have you got 215 45 tyres on the rear? It looks that way but can't make it out. Also looks like you got different size on front too, am I right?

Just noticed your car for sale, gutted mate. Off the topic though, have you got 215 45 tyres on the rear? It looks that way but can't make it out. Also looks like you got different size on front too, am I right?

Hello buddy, yeah i have 215 45 on back and 215 40 on front :)

Hello buddy, yeah i have 215 45 on back and 215 40 on front :)

thanks Bud, which size would you recommend? I'm going to go full set of either size but can't decide if 215 45 will be too chunky soft. Do you have any other pics to show what the 215 45s look?

It depends what tyre make your going for, i would stick to 215 45 17 but something like RE050, or Contis, something with a stiff sidewall.

Tyres will fill the arches better and will be more comfortable driving.

Back