• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BUDs - Milano Red Premier EP3 Eurospec 230bhp NOW FOR SALE

Black and white verison of thge second photo

DSC_0784-1.jpg

Good pics man. Know them mounds well..

I kerbed one of my back wheels on the narrow entry to that car park when I had my old EP1 - Pist. :oops:

Good pics man. Know them mounds well..

I kerbed one of my back wheels on the narrow entry to that car park when I had my old EP1 - Pist. :oops:

Haha, that's what I did on the entrance to, no damage though. I was goin to ring you but it was getting really late, next time I fancy a photo session I'll give you a ring

Managed to pick up a Spoon N1 for only £150, the guy even came over to drop it off :lol:

Finally got one in the end :D

Also picked up a unsilenced bpipe from one of the lads of CTRO. I wanted a loud setup, inner child coming out :D

Pictures of the Spoon N1

DSC_0962.jpg

DSC_0961.jpg

DSC_0963.jpg

DSC_0971.jpg

Thanks for looking

Trust you to get one mega cheap dotmeister! I got the rap cap through by the way, nice one mate! Thanks for that. Dan you did a great job on the motor. I'm still looking forward to the next meet ;) and remember shotgun on passenger seat once you got the n1 fitted. I want to hear how loud it is too lol.

£150 is a good price, I once picked up one for £80 at a service station 8)

£80! :eek: you must of been happy at that price

Trust you to get one mega cheap dotmeister! I got the rap cap through by the way, nice one mate! Thanks for that. Dan you did a great job on the motor. I'm still looking forward to the next meet ;) and remember shotgun on passenger seat once you got the n1 fitted. I want to hear how loud it is too lol.

Dont worry buddy, ill take you out or a spin! You coming to the docklands meet? Theres loads of cars doing this friday coming up. Its much closer to you than the wembley meet.

Please come......so i can niick your seats :p

Re: BUDs - Milano Red Premier EP3 Spoon N1 update

Yeah it was a good price. By the way you will get fed up with the noise when running an un-silenced mid pipe and spoon N1. There is a vid on here somewhere of that combo. Good at first but the novelty will wear off fast, you're best off sourcing a spoon b-pipe to mate up with the N1.

Yeah it was a good price. By the way you will get fed up with the noise when running an un-silenced mid pipe and spoon N1. There is a vid on here somewhere of that combo. Good at first but the novelty will wear off fast, you're best off sourcing a spoon b-pipe to mate up with the N1.

I think i am going to give it ago first just to experience the sound, I will get it fitted probably monday or tuesday and i will give everyone my honest opinion about this combo.

Got the link for that video?

Thanks

Back