• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BUDs - Milano Red Premier EP3 Eurospec 230bhp NOW FOR SALE

Dont worry buddy, ill take you out or a spin! You coming to the docklands meet? Theres loads of cars doing this friday coming up. Its much closer to you than the wembley meet.

Please come......so i can niick your seats :p

lol why don't you keep your eyes peeled for a set :) yeah I want to come but I'm working friday. I need to find out whether it's a late or early. I believe it's an early! Got a link to the details? How many peeps are going?

I've got a silenced b pipe and mani. Thats more than loud enough. Enjoy it whilst you have it on though, i'm sure your neighbours will. :)

lol why don't you keep your eyes peeled for a set :) yeah I want to come but I'm working friday. I need to find out whether it's a late or early. I believe it's an early! Got a link to the details? How many peeps are going?

http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=109&t=207619

have a look at that thread, probably looking around 30 to 40 cars, , around 20 cars alone are going from CTRO, starts at 8.30 I'll drop me a text when you can lee

I've got a silenced b pipe and mani. Thats more than loud enough. Enjoy it whilst you have it on though, i'm sure your neighbours will. :)

Haha, they won't be happy considering I do shift work. I won't br running a header for a while, but when I do I will be selling the unsilenced bpipe straight away :)

had the spoon n1 fitted today along with the unsilence bipe. It way too loud so i am going to take it off. Now looking for a spoon Bpipe to quiet it down a bit

I should of listened to you guys :)

had the spoon n1 fitted today along with the unsilence bipe. It way too loud so i am going to take it off. Now looking for a spoon Bpipe to quiet it down a bit

I should of listened to you guys :)

:) I ran that setup all of 20mins, set an alarm off on a ford focus beside me which indicated that it was wayy to loud lol There was a spoon B-Pipe on Fleabay. Grab a 2.5 silenced B-Pipe off the guy on the other forum alot of guys using them was no difference in sound to my Spoon B pipe and sat underneath the car the same.

:) I ran that setup all of 20mins, set an alarm off on a ford focus beside me which indicated that it was wayy to loud lol There was a spoon B-Pipe on Fleabay. Grab a 2.5 silenced B-Pipe off the guy on the other forum alot of guys using them was no difference in sound to my Spoon B pipe and sat underneath the car the same.

Cheers buddy, i think i am going to stick the the Spoon stuff, dont know why i bothered buying a custom center section anyways, just goto find a spoon Bpipe :)

Just paid £40 quid to get it fitted to :(

One of the best sounds I have herad on a EP3 was a DC5 mani, Spoon De Cat, Spoon B pipe and OEM Back Box.

I had this.

Shame its not that much power, so i swapped it for more pooooower.

£80! :eek: you must of been happy at that price

Here it is here :)

2009-02-28_14-55-50_280220097251.jpg

In answer to your query about the Spoon B-pipe, yes it does fit the standard cat, but if it hasn't already been done, then the holes at the cat end of it need to be enlarged slightly (as the B-pipe is in fact a DC5 part)

Back