• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BUDs - Milano Red Premier EP3 Eurospec 230bhp NOW FOR SALE

love this car good example of a milano :D
Thanks Chase, Milano Prems FTW :)

Looking forward to seeing this at North Weald :)

Looking forward to seeing your motor to lottie. Really excited for North weald now just hope the weather holds out :)

Cars looking great mate, love the ride height.

Thanks Dave. Its a bit low, today i went over a speed bump and i think it ripped my Bpipe in half. Tempted to raise it up a little

Dribbles.. :) lovely mate! I'll be following you soon!

Thanks Lee. You get your brakes fitted?

I've refurbed them and just awaiting for the hoses to arrive so i can get them fitted. Not long now, I'll get some pics up real soon!

Its was only 98db. Still had another 7 to play with. Race header next :)

Spoon Bpipe and Spoon N1 without bung. Its not even that loud

Some tracks are 98db also the spoon gets louder as it gets older, marks was recently tested at 117db!

I thought with just a back box they measured 103db. Well thats good news then as my silencer fell out whilst on the motorway and i thought i would have to buy another one.

Rota torques !

Cant believe how much of difference the car feels with light weight wheels :) . Whole car just feels awesome

Also changed the front side alights for amber ones (they look rubbish in photo as taken in day) and changed rear number plate lights :cool:

All i need to do now is paint the calipers and maybe lower the front down a tad more then that will be it for time being

DSC_0367-1.jpg

DSC_0368-1.jpg

DSC_0369-1.jpg

DSC_0370-1.jpg

DSC_0371-1.jpg

DSC_0381-1.jpg

DSC_0387-1.jpg

DSC_0382.jpg

Hardly any gap in the arches :lol:

DSC_0386-1.jpg

Amber side lights (look better at night)

DSC_0378-1.jpg

Number plate lights

DSC_0392-1.jpg

Hahaha I ordered my torques yesterday! Mine are in white though!

Looks spot on mate

Last edited by a moderator:
AGREED!!! i had the same combo at brands and it measured at 102db...will not pass with the DC mani now but still interested to see what db i make.

I will be putting on the OEM back box when tracking it again as it wont limit or hold the car back on power. The N1 bung on the street just made the car hit a brick wall at 4000rpm, probally be moving backwards with it at the track!

Its was only 98db. Still had another 7 to play with. Race header next :)

Spoon Bpipe and Spoon N1 without bung. Its not even that loud

AGREED!!! i had the same combo at brands and it measured at 102db...will not pass with the DC mani now but still interested to see what db i make.

I will be putting on the OEM back box when tracking it again as it wont limit or hold the car back on power. The N1 bung on the street just made the car hit a brick wall at 4000rpm, probally be moving backwards with it at the track!

Really?? i never had a problem with my N1 bung Didn't limit the car at all. Funny enough i had a drag race with a friend in a ATR and the results were pretty much the same.

Back