• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Chase's Milano Prem Still not SOLD ! new plans

Never been a BuddyClub fan - but I love their bonnet - second only to the mighty Mugen bonnet IMO - which doesn't even come in CF weave, to display.

I love this car - one of my faves on TRO. Good work Chase - you need my CF Adjsutable rear wing ;). I oculd be tempted to part with it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i was mate i really wanted my own place but i threw some more money at it to pay it off and im nearly finished now had it 11 months now will be paid off just after crimbo then ill keep it and save for house

Looks good with the bonnet, I agree with dave, a CF spoiler would go very well.

yeh its definatly on the cards.

Ive just made a little progress video my first time making a movie clip so very noobish but ill post it up once uploaded :)

where did you buy the bonnet from and how much did it cost? Im trying to tempt myself to be in the market for one

fossee.jpg

Ive been offered one of these bonnets, looking at yours it tempted me into getting it !

Nice video chap. Did you have any trouble removing rear wiper? I know fow to do it, just the arm is STUCK!

Back