• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Chatroom?

Neily03 said:
SpaceMonkey said:
Any updates you lazy mods? :lol:

Only joshing gang, you do a good job.....well most of ya :p

Oi! Its nothing to do with us mods, its lazy Admin! :wink: :lol:

busy admins :wink: :lol:

Lazy?!?? Cheeky sods... feel free to fit in the admin / coding of the forum on top of a full time job (where Al is concerned) or the graphic design / coding of the homepages on top of a full time job (where I'm concerned). Lazy my ass... :lol: :wink:

Hold on... what does Chris do... the lazy sod... :lol: :wink:

SharkyUK said:
Lazy?!?? Cheeky sods... feel free to fit in the admin / coding of the forum on top of a full time job (where Al is concerned) or the graphic design / coding of the homepages on top of a full time job (where I'm concerned). Lazy my ass... :lol: :wink:

8-[ What does that mean? :lol:

SpaceMonkey said:
SharkyUK said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was thinking along the same lines :oops:

SpaceMonkey said:
SharkyUK said:

No idea. Pass. :lol:

SharkyUK said:

You'd love to know :wink:

Chris is busy doing the errrrr... The errrrrr... Y'know

:smt102

:lol: :lol: :wink:

I think a chatroom's a good idea especially as my boss has said he'd prefer me not to use msn. I have nobody to talk to during the day now :(

:lol:

Jap Tart said:
I think a chatroom's a good idea especially as my boss has said he'd prefer me not to use msn. I have nobody to talk to during the day now :(

He'd prefer you to not use MSN? Well he isn't telling you that your banned from using it like my boss.

I was forced to remove MSN from my pc at gunpoint by my boss :lol: But now I just use the crappy www.e-messenger.net version and nobody knows :twisted: :lol: :lol:

smeg said:
Jap Tart said:

He'd prefer you to not use MSN? Well he isn't telling you that your banned from using it like my boss.

I was forced to remove MSN from my pc at gunpoint by my boss :lol: But now I just use the crappy www.e-messenger.net version and nobody knows :twisted: :lol: :lol:

No, but I respect that he doesn't want me to use it. He's pretty easy going and doesn't stop me doing anything. Except this, so it's the least I can do :D

Ill Throw 10p in now, just had a play with olympus (phpbb3) it includes an IM integration with Jabber... so that will do 8)
Plenty of scope for modules as well 8) Though i couldnt get the new attachment features to work :cry:

Back