• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Chatroom?

:lol: Fair enough Andy

:lol: Mate, it's not really up to me... If Chris thinks it would be a good idea and there is enough demand then it could go ahead. I'm just not a big fan of chat rooms and integrating them with TRO forums. I'd rather recommend that people use MSN or Windows Messenger (or similar).

:lol: Mate, it's not really up to me... If Chris thinks it would be a good idea and there is enough demand then it could go ahead. I'm just not a big fan of chat rooms and integrating them with TRO forums. I'd rather recommend that people use MSN or Windows Messenger (or similar).

Thats fair enough Andy ;)

I can understand the point made above tbh. Can cause probs with people arguing etc, but if there was a chatroom & entry was only allowed to people with a certain post count or amount of time being a member we might be able to keep nonsense to a minimum?

If you stick a chat room on here, there's a good chance I'll get sacked! Don't want that now do I.

You don't :whistle:

I think the idea is great, can someone post a poll so we can vote? Or I can start a new topic and poll if you want???

You don't :whistle:

I think the idea is great, can someone post a poll so we can vote? Or I can start a new topic and poll if you want???

you seem to think this is a democracy ;) :lol:

what I says goes, and I says no :p

Back