• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Civic Type R EP3 Touring car spoiler

Just thought i'd see what the general opinion of the EP3 touring car spoiler is, i'm looking into trying to find somewhere i can get one from as i think they look really good just thought id see what other people think.

These ones mate......

0308ht_13z+Honda_Civic_Type_R+Rear_Spoiler.jpg

Look :ymca: if you ask me, but it would be good to see someone else with one I suppose, spice of life and all that :) .

I don't know about where you can get that sort of a spoiler.

I wouldn't do it though - it's the whale tail Manton had on his EP3. LOL. Fck that.

J's Racing do a sort of GT wing - you'd need to be pretty modded to pull off that look. I think people only run them for their "actual" aerodynamic properties on track, as opposed to the supposed appearance factor - they don't look great IMO. They cost papers too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats the one Suits :D, i really quite like it. found somewhere that sells the supports and the top spoiler itself about £750 in total im really tempted

I know i would need to put some holes into the tailgate but i think it will look good on my car as my car is stripped right out to bare chassis its a two seater now

It would look better if it's a replacement for the oem spoiler but those supports look w@nk

I think it would take abit of getting used to and the poor vision out the back might get annoying but i think on the whole its not that bad

Wouldnt there be issues with rear number plate visibility? Or get a jap plate to fit in the middle.
Mugen spoiler would look alot better than this IMO although if you had the right wheels and other touring style details about the car it may fit in well.

There was a car a JAE last year on the Nitrous Oxide stand that had a similar wing.

It took me aback to be honest, it was huge! Then again the car it was on did have orange wheels! :lol:

Here we are:

IMAG0077.jpg

IMAG0078.jpg

Looks gash imo. The only time it would look vaguely acceptable would be if it was 101% meant as a purposeful addition - i.e. a track weapon EP3, even then I suspect it would be pretty Marmite to most people.

I like it. :)

Crazy I usually like OEM ONLY.

Do it. It's black so if it looks tracked ish, wouldn't be too bad.

Scorpion looking EP3 could be fun. Would need other mods. Do not feel warm towards it generally but I'm sure it could be made to work!

Looks like the automotive equivalent of the 80s short lived craze of putting Grolsch bottle tops on your shoes for zero reason.

Looks gash imo. The only time it would look vaguely acceptable would be if it was 101% meant as a purposeful addition - i.e. a track weapon EP3, even then I suspect it would be pretty Marmite to most people.

I swear there's a thread about this :lol:

Back