• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Climair Wind deflectors.

Finally got round to buying some, only CLUB197 code worked for me...

Better have ordered the right sodding ones though, be just my luck if not.

Haha, i didnt realise the discount codes that are floating about worked on all the websites, thought they would apply to a certain site.

:lol: some codes expire after a certain time, and this thread is a few years old. Always worth a punt though.

I recently bought some Team HEKO wind deflectors, they look great really happy! - The Climair ones seam to cost a little more, what's the difference?

ta

I just bought some today. And the CLUB197 code still works.

As of May 28th they now available in a black tint 'Dark Sports Type' Special order only - please specify in the additional information box.

So I went for these for my Premier NHB :)

I just bought some today. And the CLUB197 code still works.

As of May 28th they now available in a black tint 'Dark Sports Type' Special order only - please specify in the additional information box.

So I went for these for my Premier NHB :)

any pictures of these fitted? Will be buying some soon, I think I will get these over the team heko ones. I would like to see the new colour ones

Back