• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cobra 2.5" cat back fitted

Thanks for that

Well, you know the saying "buy cheap buy twice "

Saying that the majority of EP3's I see these days have some kind of cheapo exhaust on.. After all it is the modern day corsa/saxo :smt023

Get a used Fujitsubo system or similar.

Probably why this forum is quiet.

Exhaust-Jdm
Ik-teg/gruppe m

Thread finished

Not at all, it's quiet as people can't be arsed answering the same questions time after time.

"Good bad or ugly" reply. What do you reckon cobra sportex magnex power flow arc TegM Gruppe m ITG

As long as the exhaust has the required tone/noise, has a good flow and is stainless does it really matter what name is on it as long as the cars owner is happy????

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but i dont believe in spending hundreds on something with a name when i can get it at half the price and still have the lifetime guarantee and what Trev said above. Just gives me more money to spend on other goodies. Thats one of the reasons i turned to Cobra.

On the other hand I do respect other peoples views esp when they have been in type r game longer than i have and their views are always welcome.

This thread wasn't about "what do you guys reckon....." It was just my experiences with the exhaust. Plus there wasn't much information about them on the search feature.

Agreed there's not much info about these out there, so took a gamble as did you and was pleasantly surprised with the results even more so when you take into account the cost :)

I love threads like this. Noobs getting butt hurt because you don't agree with their bad choice of parts :lol:

Thats one thing i hate about forums, you put up a thread in regards of experiences with a product and you get people that cant help themselves and post irrelevant posts. If you dont like the product and dont give reasons why then move on, you dont have to post anything and let the people who want to discuss the product

I love threads like this. Noobs getting butt hurt because you don't agree with their bad choice of parts :lol:

Need more to explain why its a bad choice of parts...
Your opinion bad??? Have you had a bad experience bad???? Or are you just putting in your wooden spoon bad???

Wow tried to discuss an exhaust and all the JDM lovers start hating because the only reason i can gather is that its not JDM. Now its gone completely off topic another thread that will probably get mod blocked. Ironically because in the end of it all no questions were really answered because of the haters this topic will probably come up again, then it starts over.........

Hehe my appologises, but still i read it all time on the forum that if anyone tries anything thats not the norm they get slated. Just getting fed up with it

Last edited by a moderator:
Back