• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cobra 2.5" cat back fitted

I didn't state the parts were bad, or the choices were bad. I stated that people get offended by comments on their choices of parts. It has nothing to do with JDM elitism at all. There are a lot of members on here who have used pretty much every part going, so the long term members know they're way around the K20 lump pretty well. So when proven parts are knocked due to their high price and are then shunned in favour of cheaper parts, it kind of grinds a little that the experience of said members is completely ignored and they are called elitist. Dotty, who commented previously has had more TypeR models than you can shake a stick at, except for the NSX and EK9 platform, he has had every model you can get and it well versed in what works and what doesn't. This isn't the "other" forum, we offer well rounded advice based on a wealth of experience.

And just for info, my parts have ranged from the UK, US and JDM. I buy on what I find to be well priced, well made and well tested, not purely based on what I think others will accept me for having. I'm not a JDM Whore and I don't favour one company over others. As R357358764528 stated, I have a US exhaust, US Intake, US throttle body and manifolds on a JDM car. ;)

Hehe my appologises, but still i read it all time on the forum that if anyone tries anything thats not the norm they get slated. Just getting fed up with it

You're talking about a 12 year old car. What's being tried isn't new. It's just new to you.

My jdm goes as far as a dc5 header and cat and love it :) made good figures with every thing else. Comparing the pub talk figures on here and drives great :)

Just get a decent JDM system ffs.

Agreed, even a used one. The bolt holes didn't line up and a hanger had to be bent to get it to fit. Hardly what i'd call quality? Are you sure your lifetime guarantee will be intact now it's been tampered with? Get out clause for the manufacturer right there IMO.

Back