• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Crumb's NHB EP3

Love the exhaust :)

Your sidelights are blue or is that just the camera mate?

04102009038.jpg

Love the exhaust :)

Your sidelights are blue or is that just the camera mate?

04102009038.jpg

Thanks Nick, I did lol as I took that one of the exhaust. ;)

The sidelights are blue compared to the headlights but it all depends on the angle that you look at them.

I've given up caring to be honest, so long as they aren't OEM yellow. :D

You are too kind mate, and you can say it as often as you like as far as I am concerned ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Installed my recent purchase of some prefacelift rear lights today.
Thanks to GordyCTR :smt023

Before:
IMG_0401.jpg

After:
IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

:eek:

was driving home monday night/tuesday morning after muse through A roads with no lighting thinking wish i had hids. Only problem with having to drive through the lake district to get home, lighting on roads is minimal to nothing.

Im not sure Crumble me old mate :-k .

I have always said the the PFL lights look better, but I think I have got used to the FL ones and I think they bring a fresher look to the back of teh EP3 now.

Maybe I have just had too much coffee :lol: !

Im not sure Crumble me old mate :-k .

I have always said the the PFL lights look better, but I think I have got used to the FL ones and I think they bring a fresher look to the back of teh EP3 now.

Maybe I have just had too much coffee :lol: !

I'm still undecided aswell to be honest mate.

They came up at such a great price though that I had to give it a try, plus my nearside FL one has a big scrape on it from an incident with one of the previous owners.

I figured that if I didn't like them I could easily sell them for what I paid for them. But I'll leave them for now and see what happens.

was driving home monday night/tuesday morning after muse through A roads with no lighting thinking wish i had hids. Only problem with having to drive through the lake district to get home, lighting on roads is minimal to nothing.

What bulbs do you have currently?

I upgraded mine to PIAA Extreme White Plus bulbs when I got the car and they do a grand job. Not HID's but as good as they will ever be without replacing everything.

Some pics of the beast after she got me to work this morning. Good girl.
I'm very glad that I had my new tyres fitted yesterday.

Snowplough2.jpg

Snowplough1.jpg

Back