• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Crumb's NHB EP3

I was lucky, it come up for sale on here and I happened to be in the right place at the right time. I think it was £20.

That's a touch! :cool: They fetch nigh on £60 new (maybe more: subject to import taxes/delivery too etc.), I believe :eek:

I didn't really ever look into getting them new as I didn't think they would still be available unless you bought the complete pedal set for a DC5.

It was a good price but it was priced to sell quickly I think, I'm sure dotty could have got more if he'd wanted.

Today I've fitted an ITG Maxogen and SFS Induction hose.

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg

Your ETD should not be making that rattling noise chap. When I had a Spoon ETD it was silent. It's going to be a case of fiddling with the adjustments on it. :) (You know this already!)

It's not loud like a GM, it's more of a low rumble which accentuates the exhaust. There is a slight whine on lift off though, which is nice. :)

brilliant thread crumb,just read this all the way from page 1.

top work.

p,s is there any issues fitting eibach"s to shocks that have 100k on them?

Back