• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

D2 Racing Rear Camber arms

Are these any good? They seem to be a fair bit cheaper than the SPC ones (almost half the price).

Want to get a fast road setup done on the DC5 soon and will use these if they are up to the task.

rear-camb-kit-small.jpg

Well judging by the build quality of the suspension I would steer clear mate.

You do pay a-lot for a brands, but most of the time the extra is worth it. As you pay for what you get.

I seam to remember when I was in your position, the verdict on the site that must not be named, is that they work fine but can seize and be non adjustable after a while, due to the cheaper materials corroding. But if your only going to get a fast road set up one then their probably fine. Lots of people have run them without any problems.

But I paid the extra for SPC's, off a forum member £100 brand new with new camber bolts.

I've got them on my DC5 an no problems with them. Their coilovers on the other hand...:evil:

These are the ones I will be going for in the next week or so from Unit-8 when my springs settle.

Just got round to ordering some rear camber arms and some front camber bolts. I plan to have them fitted on the cheap by a local race team and then head somewhere to have the alignment sorted. Is there any issue driving a short distance with these parts fitted but not setup? I imagine that before setup the camber/toe etc. is likely to be wildly out and if it is likely to cause an issue I'd sooner find somewhere that will fit them and do the alignment in one go.

As for the alignment, can anyone recommend somewhere in the Tunbridge Wells/Kent area that is able to do this?

Thanks

I didn't have any issues mate, just adjust the rear ones to being the same length as standard on put the front bolts in straight so there is no + or - camber on there and go a bit carful :)

I had D2 camber adjusters and they were great. I currently have some skunk2's but will be up for sale soon.

Get some polished Eibach lower control arms ;)
They'll look great!

I had D2 camber adjusters and they were great. I currently have some skunk2's but will be up for sale soon.

Get some polished Eibach lower control arms ;)
They'll look great!

This might be a stupid question but what exactly do the control arms do?

They reduce the amount of unsrung weight on the back end by stiffening the connection between the hub and the car (i think lol)

What exactly is needed for the FRSU then?

Really want to make the handling awesome :D

Back