• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

David McMaster's Civic

Stumbled across this thread looking for pics of the car. have to laugh at the people getting mad at the way i built a car. I never personally said it was a track car or anything like that and also never claimed it to be a type r or faster than it was.. I built a car I personally liked and loved driving every day. Understand everyone will have their own opinion and respect everyones opinion but at the end of the day i loved it and didn't build it to please others.

ps believe it or not it actually handled well sitting like that.. on smooth roads that is lol

I will say I liked it David, the first time I saw it on ILB I thought it looked cool, but then I'm one of the few on here that likes the Stanced Out look on cars ;)

Love the cars look, sits just the way it should. wheel size? looks perfect not everyones taste is to the max size of wheel they can sling in the arch.
One thing that did get me which maybe I read it wrong but if your mocking someone because the brand of suspension someone is using to lower a car then you sir are a ****.
not every person has an open wallet to throw out cash. Anyway... brands arent always the best thing for a car.. bigger brands just market better. sometimes the cheaper option can be better!

Back