• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dc5 calipers on Ep3?

Is it an easy conversion to put some on an ep3?
and how much are u looking to pay to get a set?

Last edited by a moderator:
Artech had a pair that I was eyeing up when I had my EP3.

Just bolts straight on, from what I can remember.

May be worth giving them a call.

They didnt give me a price, we were just looking around the garage chatting and someone said, these would go well on your car.

I'd maybe think about £400 ish. For a decent 2nd hand set.

Artech had a pair that I was eyeing up when I had my EP3.

Just bolts straight on, from what I can remember.

May be worth giving them a call.

They didnt give me a price, we were just looking around the garage chatting and someone said, these would go well on your car.

I'd maybe think about £400 ish. For a decent 2nd hand set.

Thats what i like to hear lol someone said that you have to run s2000 though anyone confirm thats?

I'd be interested in this setup if it's fairly easy to do. I get the feeling though that it's not that straight forward? Surely more people would be running this setup if it was as simple as adding s2000 disks etc?? Would look :twisted:

It's not as easy as a straight swap I'm afraid. As nefor has aaid, TGM did a conversion for Lottoe and IIRC pending results they were going to offer the service to other customers.

They arnt DC5 Brembos ;)

I havent seen Tom for a while so I am not sure what stage he is at with them, the last I heard was that he was asking Brembo to get them manufactured. Best to give him a call to find out.

:( Im guttered now looks like that plans out the window. Cant afford to buy new calipers looks like its good discs and pads and goodridge flexi hoses

:( Im guttered now looks like that plans out the window. Cant afford to buy new calipers looks like its good discs and pads and goodridge flexi hoses

If you are using it as a road car, OEM discs, Ferrodo DS2500 pads and braided hoses are more than adequate :)

If you are using it as a road car, OEM discs, Ferrodo DS2500 pads and braided hoses are more than adequate :)

It was more for the looks than anything lol
the pedal feels a bit spongey at the mo so i might as well put flexi hoses on while im doing the brakes :cool:

DC5 brembos fit, if you put on S2000 discs, and a small spacer. Simple as that.

Hmm keep getting mixed messages on this lol
Ive heard this before do you know anyone who has done this as i dont really want to go and buy discs and calipers to find out they dont fit

I thought this was common knowledge now. Some chap on CTRO has done it (and now sold it). And the guys from Civinfo are doing it for their FN2's.

I thought this was common knowledge now. Some chap on CTRO has done it (and now sold it). And the guys from Civinfo are doing it for their FN2's.
Ah right i have posted this on the CTRO also to see what i get back because im a bit warey on whether to fork out the money or not
Also How much are you looking to pay for a second hand set?

Last edited by a moderator:
It was more for the looks than anything lol
the pedal feels a bit spongey at the mo so i might as well put flexi hoses on while im doing the brakes :cool:

I can understand that :)

Make sure the system is bled properly, and if it still isnt feeling great although I think it will with the above why not try the Tegiwa brake stopper?

Back