• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 Type R Number 3 - Another J's exhaust ordered lol wut

but its turning, and the nut isn't so grips one end etc wont do anything. like i said, its as if the thread is fcuked! lol

Yup, sounds FUBAR'd.
Can't ya whip it down to your local Kwik Fit & get some retard in there to cut it off for you & give the pikey a drink?
They're bound to have all the tools for the job.

Yup, sounds FUBAR'd.
Can't ya whip it down to your local Kwik Fit & get some retard in there to cut it off for you & give the pikey a drink?
They're bound to have all the tools for the job.

LOL, guess where i have just come back from?

All fitted now, the bolt in question had to be super heated to get it off. Problem was that the thread was completly smoothed off so it wasn't catching and screwing off. Anyway all done now.

Its no where near as loud as other J's systems, which is awesome. Its more of a deep roar much like the RM01-A, I need to get someone to film a drive by in vtec so i know how it sounds out the car. Very, very pleased with it tbh, it looks super pimp hanging out the back of the teg and its not a horrible noise either.

Massive thanks to James and Touge :) hope i didn't annoy you too much :0

And now to my next 'Wheres my....' project. Ordered a INGS lip with touge during the week, will be here in 12 years time :)

Last edited by a moderator:
really bad pic, its currently sitting at a slight angle i think. Not sure if its meant to be like that. When i have the patience i'll adjust it on the hangers etc and see how i can get it sitting. Picture does this no justice at all, it looks amazingly good. Especially from side on, you can just see this droopy blue c0ck hanging out the back, awesome.

Js.jpg

Oh, and I checked my tyre's when it was up on the ramp.

No wear on the inside, BUT, holy destroyed tyres on the inside! running high camber is good, but christ it kills them after a trackday lmao

:lol: Good work taking to the spotty face bruv @ Kwik Fit.
Glad you got it sorted mate. I have to be honest & say it doesn't look as bad as I thought it might, but it's still ghey :p

Oh, and I checked my tyre's when it was up on the ramp.

No wear on the inside, BUT, holy destroyed tyres on the inside! running high camber is good, but christ it kills them after a trackday lmao

I think I get what you mean :lol: .

Ing's lip sounds cool :D .

lol, yeah there should be an OUTSIDE there somewhere :lol:

It looks awesome Lee, decent pics might convert you... lol

Looks superb. Not entirely sure about droop but the blue tip is ace. Looking forward to drive by.

INGs lip looks great too!

Back