• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 Type R Number 3 - Another J's exhaust ordered lol wut

Do you ever put the silencer in then?? I bought one but i think they sent me a DC5 one which was too long so sent it back. I'll order another one after my holidays then. Cheers Harv.

so i noticed today the blue on the tail pipe has burnt off from the top, so it must be paint.

the burnt paint has attached to the bottom of the bumper too, wtf. anyway it looks ***** now, top of tail pipe is silver then rest blue where it hasn't burnt off. not sure how its happened, its all fitted correctly. :(

That's poor. I was looking at their stuff for the FD2, I might just go Toda now. :(

i'll prob get the tail pipe polished to get the rest of the blue ***** off. saves a decent exhaust.

i was going to say to you, keep an eye on yours.

That's pretty fcuking poor to be honest Harvos, considering the time and cost involved.

Though about maybe speaking to someone at J's or going via James ??

ive emailed touge and spammed j's facebook page lol

its got nothing to do with touge, just seeing if i can get an email address or something. as i said im going to get the tail pipe polished, so its still the same, just not blue lol

its pretty shocking though tbh.

Back