• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 Type R Number 3 - Another J's exhaust ordered lol wut

beard, this thread is for chav idiots who like stupid floppy exhausts hanging out the back of their weird prick hondas. Now go away with your bucket loads of build quality, power and torque and leave us to enjoy the high revving nature of cheap imported rust buckets.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found it for 750 Inc Shipping when i was looking last year.

Or you could just go 2nd hand.

The only thing thats lol and fail is your flaking 1k exhaust mate.

Grov, the exhaust that's flaking is just a steel J's backbox; Harv has purchased a full J's titanium 60RS to replace it. FYI.

its not flaking its just gone :(. i've already been offered good money for the back box though, and the spoon pipe is pretty much sold too, so half the price for the exhaust is already paid for :) not that I have to justify the price of anything mind.

What did J's say if anything at all? I take it you can't be arsed trying to send it back or whatever.

Touge said they want to send it back, J's arn't interested as it wasn't bought through Sumo power. If I sent it back, perhaps it would be repaired but I really can't be arsed to wait another 6 months or whatever it will be. I'll just sell it on, and i've already been pm'd on the DC5 forum asking to sell it, so it wont be hard to sell. All you need to do is polish the tail pipe.

Oh right, yeah i thought the time thing was the main factor. Whats the difference between titanium and Stainless?

Weight, supposed strength, and price... are the main things. From an exhaust point of view rainbow tips are often properly available on Ti systems.

I'm sitting here looking at a b.e.a.u-tiful DC2 and EP3 titanium J's Ian .. Your's will be just as epic when it rocks up !!:)

You know it makes sense Harvito.

Cazza: Is the EP3 system available for immediate dispatch?

Harv: Thanks'd

I'm on the phone to them :)

If the FEEL's flops I'm going to get it though I'm not a massive fan of:

Droopy.jpg

Back