• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

De badged ep3!!!!

Any pictures of ep3 debadged, thinking of doing it so want to see if it's worth doing and wether it looks nice, what i also had in mind was to just remove the 'type' and leave the red r in the skirts and the front and back.......

IMO debadging looks stupid, whilst your at it you might as well remove the splitters and side skirts

I tell you what does look gash; just removing the Civic badge. The Type-R badge just looks random on it's own on the rear.

Remove both or remove neither FTW.

I tell you what does look gash; just removing the Civic badge. The Type-R badge just looks random on it's own on the rear.

Remove both or remove neither FTW.

:(

People need to know it's an R Brother :lol:

IMG_3222640x480.jpg

LOL.

A lot of people do it - not a fan. Do you not think it looks random where it is? Personally, if I had to do it - I'd stick the Type-R badge higher up; maybe where the Civic badge was. Doing that though will make it look like a non-R car that's tried to be an R, with an incorrectly applied badge. Can't win.

TBH Mate I got completely bored! I don't normaly debadge my cars, but I saw a few that looked toidy.

I don't think the R badge looks lost realy mate. Generic Honda parts (mods) that you hate - miss that thread.

i removed mine looks loads better i thing the civic badge is tacky and when you remve that the type r badge dont look right on its own so both of mine have gone everyone knows its still a type r

Back