• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

De badged ep3!!!!

^ Does the +1 mean plus one badge. If so, I agree, both off, +1 back on (Type-R) FTW :lol:

Agree with Joe, 1 badge is the way forward. That Civic Badge looks S~!t

Looks better with out any badges IMO. Mine will be coming off when its not so bloody cold out.

Does it matter if people think its not a Type-R?... You do when you drive it...

Surely people making a replica are more likely to put a badge on

i've removed both my badges on my NHB civic and it looks alot cleaner and better i think, i could put a pick up after work if you like..

Got round to de-badging the rear today. Came off easily with the missis hair dryer and some Meguiars cleaner wax to left over glue off.
Pleased with results. No badges or door decals on the car now... Sleek

Forgot before pic so will use this one

IMG_1001.jpg

Civic badge removed

be67594f.jpg

Both badges removed

0b6da2e2.jpg

Sorry for the bad placed shadows. Didn't really notice them until now

Last edited by a moderator:
all my rear ones were removed before i got mine personally i think it looks better
but am considering putting them back on cos like joe said ''People need to know it's an R Brother :lol: ''
and not some num nut who's put a kit on a standard ctr.

Because, not cos.

Numb nut, not num nut.

A kit on a standard CTR? A standard CTR already has a kit on it... You mean standard Civic, I'm sure. :)

Welcome man.

Because, not cos.

Numb nut, not num nut.

A kit on a standard CTR? A standard CTR already has a kit on it... You mean standard Civic, I'm sure. :)

Welcome man.

Still pished at the skin head mate? You seem a bit grumpy :lol: but atleast you beat the mods to it dude :cool:

Nah mate, I'm gunning for a mod spot.

I'm joking. LOL. It's annoying - you get the rules when you join up, it's a better place when people follow them. Can't stand - yea kewl, no kewl, 3 bags ful kewl talk.

It's annoying - you get the rules when you join up, it's a better place when people follow them. Can't stand - yea kewl, no kewl, 3 bags ful kewl talk.

+1 not a huge amount of effort needed to have full words. I've noticed a bit of an increase in text speak in recent weeks too

Nah mate, I'm gunning for a mod spot.

I'm joking. LOL. It's annoying - you get the rules when you join up, it's a better place when people follow them. Can't stand - yea kewl, no kewl, 3 bags ful kewl talk.

Don't worry dude, I'm only messing. I totally agree with you though. Text speak was back in the day when you had to fit a whole message into one text so your credit didn't run out. Now that times have gone on and texts have no limit there's no excuse for it. To be honest, I don't think there has ever been an excuse for it when typing.

Dislike the partial debadged look. Previous owner took the Toyota logo off the MR2 bootlid and left the "G-Limited" bit on the left. Looks gash. Would rather have it the other way around if anything. Not that I've done anything about it.

Fo sheezy. It's a really **** model name. It's the Jap version of the UK's, "GTi-16". Equally ****.

images

Back