• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dirtyh900's Satin silver type r (now with Carbon)

Mods so far

lowered 30mm on apex springs (fitting adjustable koni sports suspension tommorow on pi springs)
18" Momo Corse black/silver rims on 225/35/18
tints all round ( police took side tints the other day at a roadside checkpoint and fined me £30 for my number plate)

i am now planning to sort out my cambers and get the fast road set up done also Induction kit & new exhaust system, then maybee look at remapping. Not that knowledgable about engines so i think this forum is going to come in handy any advice about engine mods much appreciated.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• 100_0803.JPG
    100_0803.JPG
    839.7 KB · Views: 94
  • 100_0822.JPG
    100_0822.JPG
    1,003.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 100_0808.JPG
    100_0808.JPG
    878 KB · Views: 115
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice car mate. What was wrong with the plate, am i missing something:confused: :lol:

Thanks mate. number plate was italic & 3d the people i bought it off said it was legal, apparently Not! Now ive got a completly plain one back on it with no garage adverts etc it actually looks much nicer, less is more i guess! here you go have a look.

Attachments

• civic new num plate 004.JPG
    civic new num plate 004.JPG
    681.1 KB · Views: 63
Thanks mate. number plate was italic & 3d the people i bought it off said it was legal, apparently Not! Now ive got a completly plain one back on it with no garage adverts etc it actually looks much nicer, less is more i guess! here you go have a look.
I think you'll find that a plain plate with no information of where it is from (i.e. garage adverts) is equally illegal.

I think you'll find that a plain plate with no information of where it is from (i.e. garage adverts) is equally illegal.
But far less likely to get you pulled, to be fair. At least it's clear and legible, which is the main thing the police will be worried about.

But far less likely to get you pulled, to be fair. At least it's clear and legible, which is the main thing the police will be worried about.
Very true my good man. I just can't see the point with replacing illegal plates with... er... illegal plates.

For standard UK size, no, not really.

My FD2 has a undersize square plate on the front to fit the mounting properly. Had to order it as a show plate, but apart from the plate itself being slightly smaller (characters are normal size) and the subsequent lack of postcode crap, it's identical to a standard plate.

There is a little code in one of the corners of the plate that you need if the plate is to be legal.

surely this can't be illegal. There is a code in the right hand corner it says "LASER BS AU 145d"

Attachments

• 100_0926.JPG
    100_0926.JPG
    278.7 KB · Views: 45
Thought i would update as alot has changed.

Now on car:

Koni adjustable shocks
ABP 35mm Springs
Eibach camber bolts/arms
Fast road set up
17" Rota Torque's in gunmetal with Yokahama Parada spec 2's
AEM V2
DC Sports Catback (no pics yet)
Rear clusters back to pre-facelift

To do list:

Mugen Carbon bonnet (ordered)
Mugen front splitter
Standard style carbon spoiler

Thank's for looking :)

100_1119civicaztec4.jpg

civicaztec.jpg

civicaztec2.jpg

civicaztec3.jpg

Thankyou to ^Joe for fixing my photobucket problem :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd win the play off final than the fa cup.:)

A swansea Bristol city final what a nightmare for the police that would be! Saying that Cardiff are also up there 3 games in hand i think, i think a few policemen would be booking that day off :twisted:.

Back