• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Civic 30th Anniversary Edition - Professional Detail/New Pics 02/03

So had the car in Honda on Monday for a few little mechanical things to be sorted, but also had the Jazz jets fitted to get the mist spray so that's another little modification ticked off the list! The gold Mugan oil cap is now gone too, never really liked it when I got the car, so a nice brand new genuine standard one is now in it's place!

P.S. had a new 62 plate 5000 mile 1.4 Civic as a courtesy car, bit under powered if i'm honest, but the spec was huuuuge compared to my car and was quiet, comfy and smooth. White with black wheels too! Would still rather have my Civic though :wink:

Good effort. Was the detail costly?

To be honest, yes it was........ was a full enhancement detail and valet with more steps than i can remember, the clay and machine polish being the ones i do remember :D The issue with my car from day one of ownership is the slight paint fade on the passenger side door and a kind of milky look on the roof. Look at the car and look away, its all good, look at the pics, its all good......... but i know its there!! The enhancement detail was to bring it all right back up but it seems that the car has had paint in the past, as you can see on the paint depth gauge, and at least on the wings and bonnet which i did NOT know and therefore the enhancement detail has made the paint thats there very shiney and minty mint, rather than restoring it back to 100% original..... you can't restore and match paint that didnt match in the first place you could say! The detailer said he hates being defeated, but he did a cracking job. Again, the pics show its not major as we were saying on the day, i'm just fussy...............

Rolled in at £180 cash but everyone i've said that price too has told me it's cheap for what i had done so i'm happy with that ....... the car smells like fruits of the forrest inside now so it was worth it just for that *lol*

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks chaps! :smt023

Once again hearing that £180 was a good price is excellent!

I go on about the slight fade, but its a 10 year old red car aint it! He did a fantastic job and i'm well chuffed with it really, just got to try and keep it that clean!! *lol*

Car looks awesome after the detail, as said £180 is a decent price and by the looks of it money well spent :)

Very clean, loving the subtle changes.

Nicest Milano I've seen tbh, I am planning towards either a Milano or a Satin myself.

hey nice motor likes how you resorted it back to beauty ....!

Quick question :- The Armster arm rest you fitted where did you buy this?... Is this a custom build or an Oem part that can be brought for the honda ep3?

Try eBay bud, they were an aftermarket part and they do pop up every now and again. There may be some places with Dead Stock of them too.

Back