• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 De-rear wiper

Got to agree on not doing this TBH. On a road car anyway, its just going to get annoying, in the winter especially.

Track car I suppose it would be different, but being able to wipe away the grim and dirt without having to get out of the car is a bonus is it not?

I can't and it's not a problem.

I can't and it's not a problem.

It's a problem for me, as my car gets very dirty.

I only have to be driving for about a week in say October and the rear window in non transparent. Maybe its because I have a premier with tinted glass its worse.

I still think its a non beneficial thing to do on any car.

:lol: I know that, it's that fact they make the glass black that it shows up the scratches on the outside of the glass! ;)

Oh right, :lol: I thought you had tints on the outside of your car for a minute :freak: .

Why would you want to do this?

Fair statment IMO, even if it was a track car its still helpful to have. Reminds me of low spec cars in the 80's where the rear wiper was an optional extra therefore people will look at you thinking you skimped so much on the car that you could'nt afford the rear wiper. :eek:

Reminds me of cars in the 80's where the rear wiper was an optional extra

I agree with you to a point there Guy... That said I have got rid of 1 - 1.5 kg from a car that is very hard to loose weight from,,, and TBH I kind of like the way it looks all the same :D...

I agree with you to a point there Guy... That said I have got rid of 1 - 1.5 kg from a car that is very hard to loose weight from,,, and TBH I kind of like the way it looks all the same :D...

I hope you have used an ultra light cap as a replacement. :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's very light like Tony ;),,, I'ts all about the the detail like :D...

I suppose the only issue Mark is where you stop as you could get really hung up on the weight and start removing door cards,front wiper motor and end up with a rolling shell !!!:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
really struggling to get the interior bits off the hatch. do i just pull? looks like il snap the plastic things if i force them too much

It helps if you have a panel removal tool, you can get them from Halfrauds and they squeeze the clips to help get them out, That or some long nose pliers will do it if you can reach. It takes a lot of force to get them off, for some reason the clips are very strong :)

really struggling to get the interior bits off the hatch. do i just pull? looks like il snap the plastic things if i force them too much

They are fairly tight to remove TBH,,, make sure you are trying to removing the panels in the correct order… You can download the EP3 manual (7th in the list) here: http://www.hondahookup.com/manuals/ (you will have to resister to able to download it)… If you do break a clip or panel then don’t panic,,, drop me a PM as mine are not going back in the car and are surplus to my requirements…

They are fairly tight to remove TBH,,, make sure you are trying to removing the panels in the correct order… You can download the EP3 manual (7th in the list) here: http://www.hondahookup.com/manuals/ (you will have to resister to able to download it)… If you do break a clip or panel then don’t panic,,, drop me a PM as mine are not going back in the car and are surplus to my requirements…

Cheers for that.
appreciate it.

Back