• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ep3 exhaust

I want something with an old skool raspy sound rather than the big droning noise with a bit of raspyness

Raspy with no drone is hard to find. Only one I can think of is the Buddyclub Spec 4.

The Spoon N1 is really raspy, comes with a drone too though.

realy i dont want a big dust bin on the back of my car as personally i think it looks stupid and sounds s**t

Tailipe design has no effect on the sound. The Spoon N1 has a small tailpipe, is raspy, but drony.

Ive decided im going to leave the exhaust as i dont like the sound of any and just put an induction kit on the car

me to mate,thats why i went with pipper,nice sound and no dustbin,good power gains with aem v2 indution kit,i pulled away from my mates standed 05 ep3 more than i thought,

If you want a bit of rasp but nothing else, as Nick said - go for the unsilenced b-pipe. No drone atall.

Just change the b-pipe and keep the standard back box

EDIT: Sorry just realised it has already been said, didnt notice the page 2 bit at the bottom

Back